• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Rewards - When do they actually get earned?

msmama

DIS Veteran
I *think* I must know the answer to my question but I want to make sure so I don't ignore an issue.

When do the rewards you earn from the Disney Visa get posted? Is it on the statement date? The due date? If I pay off the card in the middle of the month (or immediately after I use it) do the rewards still not show up until later?

I've had the regular card since the beginning but just got the premiere one, too, so really you think I'd know this.

Also, I've not received a statement for the new Visa yet but does it show how the rewards were earned, and by that I mean, does it differentiate between 2% and 1% earnings?

Last question - Can I put the rewards from both cards onto one rewards card? (I'm assuming yes, but would love confirmation from someone who did it successfully).

Thanks for the help!

The rewards points post to your account when the billing cycle closes. I've tried to call just a day early to get point moved to my rewards card while we were at Disney and they said no. :worried:

I am curious as well to the responses...Just got our Disney Premier Visa's this week. :)

Yep. The day the billing cycle ends. Somehow our billing cycle always ends in the middle of our vacation. I have in the past called to have the additional balance added to our rewards card while at WDW which is nice 'cause we use the card to pay for our airfare and resort package so it's usually a decent amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter