Disney Ticket Prices

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
We in the UK enjoy 14 day park hopper tickets for about half the price Americans pay for 10 day park hoppers. Not fair. BUT. Is it possible for Americans to buy British tickets? It could slice the price of a Disney vacation?

No, just like a non-Floridian adult can't buy a Florida resident ticket.

If people could do this, they definitely would be.

Yes, the 14-Day Magic ticket is available to anyone. It is not sold in the US but has no restrictions on who may buy or use it.

Also the US website of Disneyland Paris charges much more for a stay + park tickets than on the EU websites.
They know Americans are willing to pay more. So they charge more.

But you can buy from any country.

So Americans are getting exploited by big business, such a shock I tell ya, shocked.... to my core.

I am wondering where someone in the EU would buy these though, like if someone is physically in Europe are there Disney Stores or something?

I am wondering where someone in the EU would buy these though, like if someone is physically in Europe are there Disney Stores or something?
The 14-day Magic tickets are purchased online through a travel agency who is authorized by WDW to sell the tickets. I don't know if the ticket can be purchased anywhere in-person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter