Disney Through My Kid's Eyes/ Kid's Trip Report, Fall 2015

Disneyalea

Always planning our next adventure!
No matter how many times we go to Walt Disney World, we always seem to have different experiences. We have magical moments and disappointing moments. I’ve never written a trip report, yet my kids and I take time to write down our daily thoughts every night when we get back to our resort room. So I decided I would share our latest Disney adventure one day at a time, mostly through my kid’s own words. I’m also using some of my daughter’s photos. I have a 13 year old daughter and a 6 year old son.
img_1581.jpg

Here's an arrival selfie! You can find our Day 1 here:

https://aleasalbums.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/kids-trip-report-fall-2015-day-1/

Following! I love the idea of a TR from the kids' point of view! Disney is, after all, all about that. Looking forward to more!

The Baymax Band-Aid gift is SO CLEVER! Loved reading through these - great way to do a TR!
Thank you! It's nice to know someone read it! I always have my kids keep track of their memories of WDW because they remember different things than I do. I like to see their point of view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter