Disney Store - International Credit Card Issues - Unboxing D23 Gift

only way I could get it to work was to use a USA address for shipping and billing.
i tried again ordering tonight and the order went through no dramas - with an aussie postal address and credit card address - perhaps they have fixed the site now :o)

I signed up with Australia Post Shop Mate. and placed the order using the US address for both shipping and billing and it worked! now just to wait to receive it.
how long did it take for your package to arrive from Shopmate or even receive any correspondence from Shopmate? ive ordered three parcels now from the disney store and havent even heard from Shopmate yet. UPS delivered the package to the Portland warehouse over three weeks ago ... i bet they are lost or someones taken them home for xmas :o(

how long did it take for your package to arrive from Shopmate or even receive any correspondence from Shopmate? ive ordered three parcels now from the disney store and havent even heard from Shopmate yet. UPS delivered the package to the Portland warehouse over three weeks ago ... i bet they are lost or someones taken them home for xmas :o(

hi, I had this problem. UPS tracking showed delivered to "Agent" . I thought this meant it was with a USP delivery agent, however it meant it was delivered to the actual Aus Post site who I now know are the USP Agent in the last tracking updated.

Now what I had contacted Aus Post earlier as I noticed that address line 2, where I put the Aus Post "Suite #" which is how they link parcel to ShopMate accounts, was not displayed on my order invoice , even though I entered. I had actually entered the Shop Mate ID into the company name also, but this also wasnt displayed. This looks to be another flaw with the Disney Store. When I noticed it wasnt displayed on the invoice, I contacted Aus Post who assured me they have systems in place to find who's parcel it i and direct it to the correct account. Well this didnt happen.

A week after it was being shown as delivered to UPS agent in Portland, I logged on again and under "My Shopping there is a a link "Can't find your Package". I then used the UPS tracking number to find my parcel on the Aus Post Shop Mate site. This got things moving. This obviously made the connection between the parcel and my account, and then it appeared in "My Deliveries" on my ShopMate account. From there I had one more small hitch, the delivery was noted as "pending" and told me to contact Aus Post. I did this and a day later I got an eamil asking me what the contents were. I emailed them my Merchant Invoice and a picture of the what I ordered. Soon after this appeared and was ready to be paid for and then delivered. I paid for it on 14/12 and it arrived on Christmas Eve. Sorry thatw as all a bit of long winded and convoluted explanation!

Basically do this :

1. log onto your ShopMate account
2. Go to My Shopping and click "Can't find your Parcel"
3. Use the UPS tracking number you were given by Disney Store
4. This should link the delivery to your account and then appear yin your deliveries

Hope this helps. let us know how you go.

DS did an unboxing video of our D23 Gift. It's the 2016 gift so the new one will be coming out but we only just joined and got it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter