• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Disney Store Gift Card"

No, those gift cards can ONLY be redeemed at the Disney Store or Disneystore.com. Also, they cannot be used to purchase WDW gift cards from the Disney Store or Disneystore.com.

Hope that helps!

Can you use them at a Disney store to purchase park tickets?

I was told No when I asked at a Disney store, but might be YMMV. It is a merchandise credit, different from the Disney gift cards you can purchase at stores/Target/etc.

Looking at buying discounted gift cards from Gift Card Granny-- are these cards listed as "Disney Store Gift Cards" redeemable WDW?

Thanks!

NO!!! there are two different cards- too make it more confusing they look the same on the front, but those labeled Disney Store are not redeemable at WDW. ABC gift cards had Disney and Disney Store yesterday but I think the ones that work for WDW sell quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter