• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Snack Credit at Hollywood Studios

Tbiafore

Mouseketeer
Are there any "Food-type" items at Hollywood studios besides pretzels at Hollywood Studio? I seem several options at other parks, but HS seems to be only sugary snack items (non food) with the exception of a Pretzel from what I can find.

Looking at All Ears.net, I see the snack credit symbol at Backlot for fries, PizzeRizzo for a caesar salad, Ronto Roaster for nuna turkey jerky and pork rinds and overnight oats, Anaheim Produce for fruit, cheese, veggies and pickles, Catalina Eddie's for Breadsticks with marinara, and Woodys Lunchbox for cheese and mandarins and of course pretzels and popcorn at several places with a cream cheese stuffed pretzel at Pretzel Palooza if that is up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter