Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Here are pictures from our savannah view one bedroom villa 7969 at Kidani Village at AKV.

BG2.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG6.jpg

Extra full bath accessed from the living room:
BG.jpg

BG1.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG8.jpg

Master bath
BG9.jpg

BG10.jpg

BG11.jpg

Savannah view on the back side of Kidani (not the best, for sure):
BG12.jpg

Animal care pens seen from the balcony:
BG13.jpg

Animals seen from the balcony:
BG14.jpg

BG15.jpg

To continue catching up on the room photos I've been delinquent in posting, here are some more. ;)

These are from room 798 at the Swan (resort view with balcony):
BG3.jpg

BG1.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG2.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG12.jpg

View from the balcony looking straight ahead:
BG6.jpg

View looking right:
BG7.jpg

View looking left:
BG8.jpg

BoardWalk Resort in the distance:
BG9.jpg

View of the Dolphin:
BG11.jpg

View of Friendship Boat:
BG10.jpg

Pictures from studio 2432 in the Congress Park section at Saragota Springs.

BG2.jpg

BG1.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG6.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG8.jpg

View looking straight ahead:
BG9.jpg

View looking right:
BG12.jpg

View looking left:
BG10.jpg

Zoomed up view of Downtown Disney:
BG11.jpg

Pictures from our room (8217?) in the Boca Chica Building at the Grand Floridian. I believe we were upgraded to lagoon view.

BG2.jpg

BG8.jpg

BG1.jpg

BG13.jpg

BG9.jpg

BG10.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG11.jpg

BG12.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG6.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG20.jpg

Hidden Tink in bedspread:
BG14.jpg

Our balcony had large trees right outside that partially obstructed the view. But it was a free upgrade, and it had a nice surprise!

View of the Wilderness Lodge:
BG15.jpg

View of the Polynesian:
BG16.jpg

And what do I spy in the distance?
BG17.jpg

Woo Hoo!
BG19.jpg

BG18.jpg

Great pictures, Elisabeth. :thumbsup2 Are these all from one trip, or multiple? I know you often do multiple resorts in one trip. When i was at the Swan a few weeks ago, I w down the hall from your room there. I think I was in 792, or 793.

Hope you and Colin are both well. Best wishes of the Season to you both.

Great pictures, Elisabeth. :thumbsup2 Are these all from one trip, or multiple? I know you often do multiple resorts in one trip. When i was at the Swan a few weeks ago, I w down the hall from your room there. I think I was in 792, or 793.

Hope you and Colin are both well. Best wishes of the Season to you both.

Thanks, Dan! These are from several trips--I just got behind in posting them. We're doing very well, thanks--have a Happy New Year!

Pictures from room 7264 in the 80s section at Pop Century.

BG1.jpg

BG2.jpg

BG10.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG5.jpg

BG6.jpg

They had the nice curved shower rods:
BG8.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG9.jpg

They also added a curtain to separate the bathroom from the room:
BG11.jpg

These are pictures from our 1 bedroom villa at BoardWalk Villas. It was standard view (I think it was room 2124?).

BG5.jpg

BG4.jpg

BG6.jpg

BG3.jpg

BG9.jpg

BG7.jpg

BG8.jpg

BG10.jpg

BG12.jpg

BG11.jpg

BG14.jpg

BG15.jpg

Giant master closet (pardon our stuff!)
BG13.jpg

I know there are already tons of BC pics, but here are a few more. I think the room number was 5326.
DSCN1752.jpg

Daybed
DSCN1751.jpg

DSCN1753.jpg

Adorable lamp
DSCN1757.jpg

Hidden Mickeys in the pillows
DSCN1756.jpg

The view
DSCN1759.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1750.jpg

Elisabeth - Thanks for posting the pics of the 1 BR at BWV. We've booked one for our next two trips!:thumbsup2

Wow, the Steeplechase Suite at the BWI is amazing!

Wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the rooms at Beach Club? There are some at the beginning of Elizabeth's thread, but I was hopeing to see some from the last year or two?

Please post any and all Beach Club room and views and give a short discription of type and location. We are staying there for the first time this September.

:) Thank you in advance.

Angel16

Angel16 said:

Wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the rooms at Beach Club? There are some at the beginning of Elizabeth's thread, but I was hopeing to see some from the last year or two?

Please post any and all Beach Club room and views and give a short discription of type and location. We are staying there for the first time this September.

Angel16

I second that request!! Standard view vs. garden view would be awesome!

Angel16

Apparently, this thread hasn't gotten a lot of love recently.

You can find more photos of the BC (and YC, too) over at this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1735844&page=93 (top of that page features some recent room photos). On the page after that one, someone was recently "re-quoting" some of her favorite photos that others had posted. Some really great stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter