Disney quest ??

boomar

Mouseketeer
The last 2 trips to Disney we did not do Disney quest, DD's will be 13 and 15 when we go in November, and I was thinking of purchasing Disney Quest tickets a few questions

1. Is it worth the $40+ ticket price/person
2. What is available to do in Disney quest
3. Is there a post on here dedicated to DQ so that I can see pics and read info about it.
Thank you
Martha:)

Some people enjoy it while others dont so much. It is a little dated and if your kiddos have any of the newer PlayStations or Xboxes then Disney Quest may seem a little dated to them. I enjoy going and spending some time in there and didnt mind paying for it years ago but now if it wasnt for my AP including it I wouldnt go and wouldnt spend $40 to go in.

They do have some fun things to do still, I do enjoy the bumper cars that shoot kick balls at each other and make you spin for a few seconds. They also have design and ride your own version of Space Mountain in one of their simulators.

Some people enjoy it while others dont so much. It is a little dated and if your kiddos have any of the newer PlayStations or Xboxes then Disney Quest may seem a little dated to them. I enjoy going and spending some time in there and didnt mind paying for it years ago but now if it wasnt for my AP including it I wouldnt go and wouldnt spend $40 to go in.

They do have some fun things to do still, I do enjoy the bumper cars that shoot kick balls at each other and make you spin for a few seconds. They also have design and ride your own version of Space Mountain in one of their simulators.
thank you for the input, very helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter