Disney Quest for kids

44disney

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney in October, and our passes include Disney Quest. My kids will be 6 1/2 and almost 4. Is it worthwhile to go there (we are staying for 7 days), or is there too much that they won't be able to do? Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to the DIS 44Disney, we're happy to have you here!

There are some things to do for the younger set, but I would say the majority of DisneyQuest is for a slightly older group, maybe 7-8 and up. My children, age 8 and 10, could easily spend the entire day here, and still complain when it's time to leave. :)

BUT, if your passes already include it, then why not stop in and check it out? Your younger children will love Syd's Create A Toy, Radio Disney Song Maker, Magic Mirror and the Living Easels in the Create Zone. They would also probably have fun with the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Virtual Jungle Cruise. There's certainly enough to keep them busy for a couple of hours.

Have fun! :)

:earsboy:WELCOME to the DIS 44disney:earsboy:

If DQ is included in your pass and you have the time take a peek in otherwise there isn't much for a 4 and 6 year old to do.

I have to agree. We went there with a 4 and 5 year old and they hated it. LOL! We found a couple of things they liked but hubby and I enjoyed it more but they pulled us out of there, ha ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter