• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Pets merch

KaterBell

I've been Pugged!
LOVED the new Disney Pets merchandise we found in the parks last week.

You can rest assured that the pug has a new set of Mickey Mouse ears that he is GLARING at me over. Hehhehh...

Cute toys, leashes, bowls, and even dog and cat treats!!

And they had a bandana that said "MY human went to WDW and all I got was this bandana" ... :)

Awwww... That stuff sounds so cute! I had no idea they had started carrying items for our furry friends. Too cool!

If you can't get to WDW, Target also has a small selection of Mickey and Pooh pet supplies. Water bowls, leashes, and dog toys.

I've seen the stuff at Target - and WDW just has "more" - although WDW didnt' seem to carry the Pooh pets stuff... at least that I could find.

It definitely made me miss my furkid even more :)

Originally posted by KaterBell
And they had a bandana that said "MY human went to WDW and all I got was this bandana" ... :)

OH! I HAVE to get one for my baby!

Thanks! You just gave me the perfect excuse for another trip so soon! I've got to go down and get some items for my baby since I didn't have her last time I went to WDW.

These things can be found at World of Disney for sure but I do not know where else.

I quess I know what our puppy is getting for xmas.

He has a Mickey glove toy & leash already. :)

Target also had stuffed "mickey's pants" dog toys too. :)

I'm such a sucker for dog stuff. I'm totally pugged.

This is GREAT news. I have long thought that Disney was missing the boat on pet merchandise/souvenirs in the parks.

I agree - now if they only had a suggestion box so I could give them collar/leash design ideas.... I really want a leash with white mickey ears all over it.. collar/harness to match. :)

But I hope Disney keeps this up- i think they'll make a lot of sales on this !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter