• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ Perks

If your talking about the current free dining, it is not on Disney+. Log into Disney and book your trip, it will then ask you to prove your a + subscriber so it will prompt you to enter your log in for +.

Think OP may mean the new discounts for Avatar game, pop funko and free cruise contests. I've also looked at my D+ home page and can't find any mention of them. I've clicked on the US twitter ads for 20% off Avatar game and it only takes me to my D+ home page. Possibly not available outside the US. That wouldn't be surprising with the contests and typically in the terms and conditions. But the links for discounts for merch may just be very well buried and someone more motivated than I will find them. :confused3

Correct. I am not asking about free dining but about the other perks. The contests would be fun to enter but the discount on loungefly is the one I would love to use on our trip next month.

I thought I read somewhere on the fine pirnt that the offers were only open to continental US (rather certain offers may not be available in US territories). When they do that we're pretty much out as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter