Disney Movie Club..trying to decline movie and can't

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
I've been trying, but haven't been able to decline the next movie (The Incredibles) via the link in the email that was sent from Disney Movie Club. I get the same email every month for each monthly movie and I've never had a problem with the link before. The link takes me to the main page and I can't seem to find where to decline the movie. Maybe I'm staring right at it....maybe not. Also, I can't seem to find a way to contact DMC directly.

Anyone else having this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have 2 days to figure it out.

Feeling really silly.

Yup, I'm having the same issue. I can't decline it either. I'm not particularly interested in it so when it comes in the mail, I'll just mark it "refused" and it will go back.

If anyone figures this out, please advise:goodvibes.

Interesting....

Tomorrow I'll probably go with this solution to see if it works (too tired tonight):

" If you prefer, you may make your Featured Title selection on our automated phone system at 1-800-362-4587 by entering your membership number and postal code and following the instructions. "

Interesting....

Tomorrow I'll probably go with this solution to see if it works (too tired tonight):

" If you prefer, you may make your Featured Title selection on our automated phone system at 1-800-362-4587 by entering your membership number and postal code and following the instructions. "

I just tried the number and it says that they are unable to process any transactions, call back, and have a magical day. Maybe it's too early? I'll try again later.

Thanks for the number!

same problem. I just called the number to decline, after entering all info the message said I did not have a feature title decision to respond to at this time.

same problem. I just called the number to decline, after entering all info the message said I did not have a feature title decision to respond to at this time.

You got further than I did...I didn't even get to enter info :)

Wait...tried it again...and yup...got the same thing... no feature title to decline at this time.

If you can't decline it just refuse and return it when you get it, don't open the box, write refused, drop it off at the post office or give it to your carrier, they will credit you pretty quickly. I've done that before when I simply forgot to decline the offer. :)

If you can't decline it just refuse and return it when you get it, don't open the box, write refused, drop it off at the post office or give it to your carrier, they will credit you pretty quickly. I've done that before when I simply forgot to decline the offer. :)

I know this is an old post, but it may help someone in the future as the site still has issues with this. If you get to the site and click respond now and it doesnt work, click on the movie itself and then choose decline from the page for the offered movie.

I know this is an old post, but it may help someone in the future as the site still has issues with this. If you get to the site and click respond now and it doesnt work, click on the movie itself and then choose decline from the page for the offered movie.
Five years later and the site still hasn't been fixed..sounds about right for Disney IT.

Having the same problem with the email sent on 1/4/2017! I click the Respond Now button and it takes me to a page where I can't respond online. It's not evident anywhere on their website where you can respond online. Horrible design. I'm planning on meeting my commitment than cancelling. I would have continued my membership, but Disney makes it too difficult to make changes to future orders. I just don't have time for this.

I had the same exact issue!! I fixed it by going into my email, and clicking the “view as webpage” link, and followed the same steps I would if I did it straight from my email & it worked perfect. Featured title was able to be denied!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter