Disney Money - Can I still use?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I have $5 in Disney money that I got as part of a FE Gift last year on the Dream.
I could not use on the ship.

I'm heading back to Disney next week and wondered if I can still use in the park. For instance,
can I use to get popcorn or Dole Whip or inside a resort for bar/food?

Thank you very much.

Sure. You can use any Disney Dollar bill no matter how old. They do not expire.

Yep. We have friends buy Disney bucks throughout the year for us to use to reward DS8 & DS4 for good conduct at school and anytime they get "caught" doing good / nice stuff. And then each year they spend their Disney bucks in the parks on toys or treats as they choose. This is the first year DS4 has really earned any & he is very excited about our trip next week - he has a shoebox full (DS8 barely has $20 and is doing his best to get as much more as he can before our flight next week) ;-)

*typo edited

Great! Thank you ALL very much!
Would it work also in Starbucks in MK? Guess I'm reaching LOL

ohhh, really? I have two Starbucks gift cards totaling almost $10 so another $5 DD I could pick up some lunch or drink/snacks.
Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought the answer would be "no". I love the dis!

Every time we go we buy $100 in 1's, and use them for Disney Trivia to take up time in the car. Its the kids spending money when we get to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter