Disney Magic Kingdoms

After the attraction is built, there is a 4-hour joint task for Finn and Poe at the Cantina.

The Resistance attraction drops Rey's staff after the first enchantment, so I passed on the other rides and enchanted that one instead.

Hux at level 3 doesn't open any tasks.

Does anyone know when Elsa’s snow queen outfit will unlock? She has a mission for that called ‘Displaying Powers’ that I’m dying to see. I know they said her outfit will be in chests- but when?!

Also any thoughts on what that mission will gave her doing? Sorry if this has been covered, I went back like four pages and no mention of her.

Does anyone know when Elsa’s snow queen outfit will unlock? She has a mission for that called ‘Displaying Powers’ that I’m dying to see. I know they said her outfit will be in chests- but when?!

Also any thoughts on what that mission will gave her doing? Sorry if this has been covered, I went back like four pages and no mention of her.
At this point, I'm pretty sure it's only going to be available in a Frozen chest, and the odds are going to be low to win the outfit.

Just back (literally landed 2.5 hours ago) from spending Christmas at the inlaws in Jamaica. So anyone who tries saying that they are traveling abroad and can't play the game is insane. Zero issues, and that as in essentially a third world nation, out in the country, not a resort city.

Anyway, just welcomed Hux, which opens a 6-hour task for Poe and a 4-hour task for Finn. Had enough tokens to immediately bring Hux to 2, which opens a 4-hour yellow side task for Hux.

I’d agree with you for most land based travels, but know some players have had issues with cruises in the past. I’ve never taken a cruise, but do know that WiFi can be non existent, or very expensive. Not sure if it’s gotten better over the last few years?

After the attraction is built, there is a 4-hour joint task for Finn and Poe at the Cantina.

The Resistance attraction drops Rey's staff after the first enchantment, so I passed on the other rides and enchanted that one instead.

Hux at level 3 doesn't open any tasks.

Must be nice to actually have Star Wars relics drop. I only have 6 and didn’t get any from my 2 Cobalt chests.

EDIT: Have I mentioned how much I dislike attraction enhancing lately?:rotfl:

I’d agree with you for most land based travels, but know some players have had issues with cruises in the past. I’ve never taken a cruise, but do know that WiFi can be non existent, or very expensive. Not sure if it’s gotten better over the last few years?
At this point, I would think it would have to be, particularly with the importance of social media and phone-based apps. Remember a few years back when Disney had awful internet at the resorts because they wanted us out of the rooms and at the parks spending money? Now with the MyDisneyExperience app, and bloggers out creating content that amounts to free promotion for Disney, suddenly we have perfect WiFi across property and even on the busses. Coincidence??

Just back (literally landed 2.5 hours ago) from spending Christmas at the inlaws in Jamaica. So anyone who tries saying that they are traveling abroad and can't play the game is insane. Zero issues, and that as in essentially a third world nation, out in the country, not a resort city.

Anyway, just welcomed Hux, which opens a 6-hour task for Poe and a 4-hour task for Finn. Had enough tokens to immediately bring Hux to 2, which opens a 4-hour yellow side task for Hux.

Welcome home 😁

I’d agree with you for most land based travels, but know some players have had issues with cruises in the past. I’ve never taken a cruise, but do know that WiFi can be non existent, or very expensive. Not sure if it’s gotten better over the last few years?:rotfl:
Some cruiseslines have a form of data that is free. Others are still pay as you go. I don't pay for internet on a cruise, and may find wifi in the port if need be, but for me, it is a family vacation with no outside distractions. We did 7 days on Disney last month, lost my continuous streak. Disney has 50mb free if you log in the first day that you can use. But oddly enough we then had free internet for the rest of the cruise without needing to be logged in to the Disney site. Not sure if it was an error or a test, I assume it was a test. I wasn't about to pay my cell provider for the pleasure either.

I think the biggest issue is with tower challenges which require you to be connected in order to face the tower. that is a pain. I remember internet was a requirement a long time ago, and I missed out on syndrome by a few tokens because I was in Germany at the time and had to rely on hotel wifi when I wasn't working, or you know, seeing the countryside.

I got Scrooge McDuck and the 20 gems for completing the set

Nice! I was hoping I'd get him instead of that creepy fork guy, but I guess Forky is better than what I got last year (not a character).

Must be nice to actually have Star Wars relics drop. I only have 6 and didn’t get any from my 2 Cobalt chests.

EDIT: Have I mentioned how much I dislike attraction enhancing lately?:rotfl:

Yep. It's an issue on the cruises, especially Disney, even if you're willing to pay for wifi.

Some cruiseslines have a form of data that is free. Others are still pay as you go. I don't pay for internet on a cruise, and may find wifi in the port if need be, but for me, it is a family vacation with no outside distractions. We did 7 days on Disney last month, lost my continuous streak. Disney has 50mb free if you log in the first day that you can use. But oddly enough we then had free internet for the rest of the cruise without needing to be logged in to the Disney site. Not sure if it was an error or a test, I assume it was a test. I wasn't about to pay my cell provider for the pleasure either.

I think the biggest issue is with tower challenges which require you to be connected in order to face the tower. that is a pain. I remember internet was a requirement a long time ago, and I missed out on syndrome by a few tokens because I was in Germany at the time and had to rely on hotel wifi when I wasn't working, or you know, seeing the countryside.

Yep. I lost my "streak" (no big deal) on a Disney cruise. The wifi is super spotty when it's even working. And I wasn't going to pay extra for it when the free 50MB deal wasn't working well in the first place. It also depends where you're cruising. I had an AT&T cruise phone plan so I could check on my DM and that also wasn't working well around Iceland. Oh, and the actual wifi I pay for in each city on land also didn't work in Reykjavik (although it has worked in every other place I've ever been to). Our nice tour guide set up a hotspot in his car so I could text DM, but I don't use touring time to play games.

I have characters visiting home (Alice, for example) that show that they should be able to drop event currency. But when I bring them back, there is no task option that yields anything. What gives?

I have characters visiting home (Alice, for example) that show that they should be able to drop event currency. But when I bring them back, there is no task option that yields anything. What gives?

it is a glitch in the update. You can send them back home.

Need one more Star Wars scroll to enchant Resistance Speeders. Would love to get that done before Rey unlocks.

That’s also the only one I would think about enchanting if the game would give me Star Wars Relics.:rotfl: So far its only given me 10. 😔

10 is good! In my IOS game I have 6. I have 11 in Windows, so no enchanting going on for me.

This event is annoying me. I am gem poor, so no Premium anything, and it's becoming a problem for Finn/Poe Ear Hats. I got caught out by Finn needing to be level 5 to proceed. So I'm playing catch up with trying to get their ear hats maxed out before Rey unlocks. For Poe, my choices are Woody - 6 hr and Finn 4 hr. For Finn, my choices are Woody -4 hr (conflict with Poe token task), Finn + Poe 6hr (conflict with Poe token task) and Goofy 12 hr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter