Disney Looking for Chief Magic Official

Great job, Steve! It makes me wish I was there!

Thanks.... the only thing I don't like is that youtube cut off like the last microsecond of Mickey talking... but oh well. I think the point still gets across.

How many posts do I have to make before I can give you guys the link to my video?

Tried to find in FAQ's but missed it somehow.

Hey Cato- Not sure about the posts, but if you PM LuvsTink, she'll be able to put it in the list with all of the videos at the beginning of this thread. :)

Thanks TLP - finally found where it says I have to post at least 10 times before I can add a link or PM someone. Live and learn!

Once I hit that number, hope you will enjoy seeing my video. It's been so fun to do!

Thanks TLP! I certainly enjoyed watching yours and the other disers.

I'm so glad I found this place - you are my first message board experience.

I have loved watching everyone's videos...who knows where I was when all this was going down - I totally missed the boat on this one :confused3 I sure am rooting for everyone and I hope that one of you earns the mega ears!

I did not get to enter.....I had a family problem Friday and total forgot.
catotigger...I really like your video, good luck!

Well, mine's still not up.:confused: I did get the thank you, stay tuned message, and did NOT get the follow-up resubmission email.
I'm trying to reassure myself that the site was so swamped Sunday, that all the Sunday submissions aren't gonna be put up.
Has anybody that uploaded theirs Sunday (or Monday) seen theirs up yet?

Well, mine's still not up.:confused: I did get the thank you, stay tuned message, and did NOT get the follow-up resubmission email.
I'm trying to reassure myself that the site was so swamped Sunday, that all the Sunday submissions aren't gonna be put up.
Has anybody that uploaded theirs Sunday (or Monday) seen theirs up yet?

I'm in the same boat as you *sigh* I uploaded Sunday with no difficulty and I haven't seen my video online. No email to speak of. I'm worried beyond belief............sorry that's not to reassuring :lmao:

Well, the front page of dreamcmo.com now says that registration has ended and you can view SOME of the applicant videos.

So that to me says they haven't put all of them up and that they probably won't.

Make me feel a little better since mine is not up there still either.

Well, that word "some" makes me feel a little better, too.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah, I expect if ours aren't up by now, they won't be.

Yeah I've given up hope on seeing my video online. BUT I went to this careerbuilder.com message board with a guy who was helping the people who were experiencing complications because of the glitch and he said many times that if your video was uploaded successfully and you got that window that said Thanks and everything that your video will be considered. So I believe that ours got in they just didn't put it up on the website. I've also read on different message boards that there were other's that didn't get posted. So keep that hope alive!!! :dogdance: I know I am or at least until Feb. 7th when they contact the top 20...... :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter