Disney Hilton Tokyo Disney release dates

lilmc

DIS Veteran
I was planning a trip to Tokyo Disney in the Before Times, which never happened, but now that I’m starting again, I’ve forgotten all I learned. Looking to book a stay (on points) at the Hilton near Disney Christmas 2024. It’s showing already full in the app. Does anyone know if they’ve already been released or when they typically release rooms?

Probably around 9-10 months. Check around February/March.
If your dates will include December 31, make sure to book it as quickly as possible since the hotel WILL sell out, especially if TDR doesn't cancel the New Years Eve Party this year.

Ha, I have actually been stalking the Hilton app for my June/July 2024 trip. A few weeks ago dates opened up through July 1st (we are probably doing June 24 - July 3th) so I booked what I could for now. It's been weeks and nothing else has opened up but I'm sure, like the above poster said, it will!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter