Disney Gives Me the Warm Fuzzies. January 2010 PreTrip Report. Update 11/6 Pg. 79

I'm going to do a thread on the community board. I'm hoping to start it today or tomorrow. It will be a Pre-Pre Trip Report. :rotfl2: I'm not ready to start an actual PTR quite yet.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Post the link, because I know this will be another cesspool of enabling. I'm even thinking of purchasing my first VB backpack and you guys KNOW the crappy bags I carry to the park. Talk about peer pressure!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Post the link, because I know this will be another cesspool of enabling. I'm even thinking of purchasing my first VB backpack and you guys KNOW the crappy bags I carry to the park. Talk about peer pressure!

I will post as soon as I'm done with making it. :thumbsup2

I'm all caught up!

First, I must say you look FAB-U-LOUS LL!!! I'm sooo glad your doctors appointment went so well last week!!! I thought of you while we were in WDW and prayed it would go well!! Good luck to Mark on his surgery!!

I'm so sorry you had to cancel! But, you obviously did the right thing! I know it must be hard to swallow at this point but everyone is right, Disney will still be there waiting for you!! Just imagine how special it will be to take a future baby LL on his or her first trip to WDW in a few years or so! :cloud9:

We will, of course, be here waiting for any future PTR's and TR's!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry you had to cancel. It's exciting to think about taking a family trip in the not too distant future with a new baby, though!

Last time DH and I went to WDW in 2004, I signed up for a Disney Rewards Visa. I pay off the balance every month. This year, I realized I had enough points to pay for magic your way passes for me and DH, and I needed to put them on a rewards card before they expired. So that was a great "excuse" for us to plan our January trip.

Now, another credit card might not be the thing for you if you're working on getting out of debt, but maybe you could come up with your own "points" system or goal. For instance, no booking a trip until you've paid off X amount, reached X weight loss goal, etc. Then you will have something to look forward to! :)

Best wishes for getting the financial issues all settled--you'll feel so much better about taking a trip when you know it's not going on plastic.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter