• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Pecos Bill in Frontierland, beef nachos on 2 different days, lol.... the toppings bar makes it worth it - especially since guacamole is one of the free, unlimited toppings :tongue:

We ate here twice too on our recent trip and probably the best nachos ever! maybe I was just really hungry at 11:45 that night when we ran on to it but I loved the guac and we ended up there again a few days later. LOL. The topping bar was definitely worth it like you said!

f2dbc259-cbd2-49e5-9056-662ba1158ce3_zps823126f1.jpg

Legit watched a little girl eat a bowl of fruit for breakfast, and this is why my best friend and I devoured. Why did we grow up? To eat cupcakes for breakfast!

@llivetogo, thank you so much for pictures.
Did you like tonga toast? Is it sweet?

The Tonga Toast is the BEST!! SOOOO yummy. It's a bit sweet. It has the banana in the middle and the cinnamon/sugar around the outside. The strawberry sauce on the side is fantastic with it.

There's a YouTube video of a Disney chef teaching you how to make it!!

DSCN9294 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Martini Slush from France booth. Very good!

Apple Pie drink from Poland booth and some ham and cheese croissants from France bakery.

Spicy suishi and sake sunrise from Japan booth.

Lobster roll.

2 of the apple pastries (kids wouldn't share), potato pasta and the sweeter Riesling from Germany with the Apple Pie drink from Poland (I got the slush and apple pie drink both days I went, tried the sake drink the first day and it wasn't for me, and the Riesling the 2nd day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter