Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The long-lived original thread for Disney food pictures is locked (not deleted, just locked:thumbsup2 ) Alex has found that the really long and large threads are slowing down the boards. So we need to start a new food thread!

Here is a link to Disney Food Part 1

Who's first?:banana:

You can subscribe to this thread by selecting thread tools and then clicking on subscribe. Nice alternative to having to post to subscribe :thumbsup2

Still waiting for first pictures:rolleyes1

Boma did this nice little treat for my DD14 on her birthday.

BDay.jpg

:thumbsup2

Long live the food pictures thread!! :)

Any way we can add this thread to the stickies list? :)

Long live the food pictures thread!! :)

Any way we can add this thread to the stickies list? :)
They had the original one as a sticky before, but there were too many stickies, so it was moved, and a sticky was made of all the links to the big threads.

Happy to see this thread.

These are old (from 2006), but we need more pics

Boma

Black Eyed Pea w/Ginger Juice

74963Boma_Black_Eyed_Pea_with_Ginger_Juice.jpg

Butternut Squash Soup

74963Boma_Butternut_Squash_Soup.jpg

Chicken Corn Chowder

74963Boma_Chicken_Corn_Chowder.jpg

Curried Coconut Seafood Stew

74963Boma_Curried_Coconut_Seafood_Stew.jpg

Kids plate

74963Boma_kids.jpg

Plate 1

74963Boma_plate.jpg

Plate 2

74963Boma_plate_2.jpg

Salads

74963Boma_salads.jpg

Desserts

74963Boma_desserts_and_flat_bread.jpg

This is something we do as a family on every trip!!! We are all about our tea time.

Oh my this looks so nice! Do you make an ADR for this just like the other restaurants? I am assuming yes, but curious how busy it usually is, if we just decided to do it one day. Do you have to dress up or can you wear normal disney gear? ie. shorts, tshirt ect.

Oh my this looks so nice! Do you make an ADR for this just like the other restaurants? I am assuming yes, but curious how busy it usually is, if we just decided to do it one day. Do you have to dress up or can you wear normal disney gear? ie. shorts, tshirt ect.

The tea room opens everyday at 2pm and closes at 6pm. I would suggest making the ADR, but you may be able to walk in with no problem. It never seems to be completely packed when we are there, but as I said, go with an ADR. We wear casual clothes, some people dress up and some come in with shorts and t-shirts. Seems there is not a dress code they enforce, but we always go nice casual, not park casual.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/apostolic4life/MyTea.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm, this last pic is a puzzler... Looks like slices of beefstick and black-eyed peas next to the berries, but I'm guessing that's not it....lol :lmao:

:confused3 Beats me.... (LUV the Royal Dalton china, though...)

The item under the berries is a Pate en Croute; to the left of the Stilton blue cheese is a Duck and Pistachio Terrine; to the right of the Stilton was a Chicken and Pork Roulade; the "black-eyed peas" in the foreground are candied walnuts. This was the Prince Edward Tea and also came with scones and Devonshire Cream and a glass of Port Wine to finish. I do not drink so I had them bring me a glass of sparkling apple juice instead. The actual tea I had was Nobo Whole Fruit Tea.

More from 2006

Kona Cafe

Kids Mickey Cake

74963Kona_Cafe_kids_Mickey_cake.jpg

Tonga Toast

74963Kona_Cafe_Tonga_Toast_with_ham.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern

Main Dish

74963LTT_main_dish.jpg

Salad and bread

74963LTT_salad_and_bread.jpg

Sides

74963LTT_sides.jpg

Pizza Planet

Buzz Meal

74963Pizza_Planet_Buzz_Meal.jpg

Woody Meal

74963Pizza_Planet_Woody_Meal.jpg

Le Cellier

Shrimp Cocktail

74963Le_Cellier_Shrimp_Cocktail.jpg

Cheddar Cheese Soup

74963Le_Cellier_Cheddar_Cheese_Soup.jpg

Mushroom Filet

74963Le_Cellier_Mushroom_Fillet.jpg

Seared King Salmon

74963Le_Cellier_Seared_King_Salmon.jpg

Smores

74963mores.jpg

Maple Creme Brulee

74963Le_Cellier_Maple_Creme_Brulee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!