Disney Fanny Packs

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
I need a new fanny pack this year and really like the looks of the mickey packs they sell in the parks. Does anyone have one? I remember them costing around $20-25 but I'm not sure. Do they have pockets in them? The one I have now keeps me organized and I don't want one that everything will get jumbled together.

Hi, I have two Mickey Fannie packs, one for me and one for my husband.

I don't remember the price because I purchased them two years ago.
But they do have a small zipped pocket on the front, the main zipped compartment, and there is also a zipped compartment on the back.

I use mine everyday and it works just great.

I bought one last year at WDW. It was $16.00. Well worth it. Lots of compartments for organizing everything. Larger than most you see at Wal-mart, etc. But, not too bulky or big. Just right! It has a place I could zip up our tickets and not have to open again all day - therefore, I didn't risk losing them while trying to get to something else.

I bought one when we were there in 2000. I didn't plan on buying one but my fanny pack broke the first day there! I got one at Settlement Depot for $16.00. It's leather and has an embrodried (sp?) on the front and a little mickey hanging from the zipper. :)

I found a great fanny pack that is black with the three zippered compartments- and has the DISNEY logo- out of characters. You know what I mean. It still has the sticker price tag of $14.99!!! It looks like a vacation purchase used for a few days, and then discarded. Perfect condition, and for me a perfect price $0.39. Thats right 39 cents! I'm psyched. I plan to carry a back pack during day trips to the parks, but this will be great for evenings at PI and parks! I got lucky on this one! Ren

Thanks! That's exactly the info I needed.

renessa don't you love a great bargain! Good find!

ren- that sounds like the same one I got at the park in Nov 2001... only I paid $16!!!

Great Deal!!!

Okay Ren - I can't stand it - where on earth did you find this bargain for $.39?

(and my husband thinks I'm a good bargain shopper!)

Everybody would like to have one of those at 39 cents. I could use over a dozen just for family members.

good deal.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter