Disney Family Vacation Video 5

I have followed your videos since your first one, I have loved watching your kids grow...and as the owner of a video production company, I truly appreciate all the hard work that went into these videos. So wonderful!

Hi All,

Just got back from another nutty trip to Disney. For those interested, here is our latest video:

Be well!
Bosox2001
What an absolute treasure this is!! You are so creative and I'm just loving the way you put this video together! Thank you so much for sharing it here! :lovestruc
Fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful memories. Wish we'd done this with our kids.

@WebmasterJackie would LOVE this!
You're SO right!! I love it so very much and I'm so glad you tagged me! Thank you! :flower3:

My kids will be thrilled. They love watching your family's videos when they are missing WDW. Thanks for sharing!

Great job loved this latest installment of your Disney videos. You are a big reason I started making my own family's Disney videos. Not up to you standards, but still trying. Thanks for sharing!

Great video. Thanks so much for sharing. I am looking to put together some slideshows and maybe some videos as well. Can I ask what software you use? Mine will be very amateur compared to yours, but I would love any suggestions for software if you have them. My oldest will graduate high school at the end of this year and we hope to take a trip back to the magic. I am feeling pretty emotional about this and would love to put some memories together. This video inspires me to get it done!

Great video. Thanks so much for sharing. I am looking to put together some slideshows and maybe some videos as well. Can I ask what software you use? Mine will be very amateur compared to yours, but I would love any suggestions for software if you have them. My oldest will graduate high school at the end of this year and we hope to take a trip back to the magic. I am feeling pretty emotional about this and would love to put some memories together. This video inspires me to get it done!

Hey there! I use Final Cut Pro X. It's not the most intuitive software to use, so, if you're looking for something easy to use, I'd recommend iMovie. Very intuitive! I'm not a technofile at all, so if I can do it, so can you:) Thanks for the comment!

Awesome job! I make a video after each trip but use iMovie since I'm not that technical with editing software. And even as iMovie been intuitive, I spend hours, if not days making a 20 minute video. I can only imagine how much time you invested on the above! Well done, dad!

Hey there! I use Final Cut Pro X. It's not the most intuitive software to use, so, if you're looking for something easy to use, I'd recommend iMovie. Very intuitive! I'm not a technofile at all, so if I can do it, so can you:) Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for the response. is imovie only for Apple users? I thought it might be, but if so, I have to find something else. I have done some research, just need to pick something and get started!

I was so hoping you'd have one soon. I've loved watching your kids grow up. They seem so sweet and fun. And I love the stuff with your wife. I often give my husband that same expression. That lounge scene. Lol.

Thanks for the response. is imovie only for Apple users? I thought it might be, but if so, I have to find something else. I have done some research, just need to pick something and get started!

I use Sony Vegas for our videos. I think Sony just sold that product off to another company. But I make my videos (see my signature line links) with it seems to meet my needs even with version 12.

We watch our videos and other people's great Disney videos like bosox to help us remember our happy place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter