• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream October 7, 2016

yep! got ours last week I think --- gets REALLY exciting when you see things come in the mail :0)
I feel like we'll be wearing costumes for our entire vacation! haaaa
we're heading from the ship to the World for Monday night's MNSSHP!
and you KNOW I can't wear the same costume for pirate night, MOUSEguerade AND the party -- gotta get creative in my packing!!

yep! got ours last week I think --- gets REALLY exciting when you see things come in the mail :0)
I feel like we'll be wearing costumes for our entire vacation! haaaa
we're heading from the ship to the World for Monday night's MNSSHP!
and you KNOW I can't wear the same costume for pirate night, MOUSEguerade AND the party -- gotta get creative in my packing!!

I am so glad I am not the only person who feels and thinks that way!!! No way can you do the same costume for all those events!

This is our first year in 10 years not doing MNSSHP! We figure we've been there and done that and Halloween on the High Seas will cover for that! LOL! This also means we have more room in the suitcases for souvenirs! HAHAAH!!! Our main focus is F&W festival this year and we are too ready! It's our favorite event and the main reason we schedule our trip around this time every year.

This is our first year in 10 years not doing MNSSHP! We figure we've been there and done that and Halloween on the High Seas will cover for that! LOL! This also means we have more room in the suitcases for souvenirs! HAHAAH!!! Our main focus is F&W festival this year and we are too ready! It's our favorite event and the main reason we schedule our trip around this time every year.

We love the F&W festival! My husband loves talking to all the chefs (him being one himself) and we love exposing our son to new foods! This is always a fav I our house as well as the F&G festival with all the lighter & fresher foods!! But then again anytime we go to Disney is a time we love! Lol lol

Is anyone doing the castaway cay 5k ? We do 5ks as a family a lot so I think we are going to do it! You only live once, right ??

My kids and husband are thinking about it, they figure they will do it if there is availability. It fills up fast! We like maximizing our time at CC and with the run you usually get there a bit late. Right now we have snorkeling booked as well as tubes rented.

My kids and husband are thinking about it, they figure they will do it if there is availability. It fills up fast! We like maximizing our time at CC and with the run you usually get there a bit late. Right now we have snorkeling booked as well as tubes rented.

Really ?!? I thought 5k participants were the first off the ship? Well either way, we don't have any plans for CC but to explore and relax!

When can we sign up for the 5K?

They usually don't get started until after 9 or so and if you are a walker or slower type runner...welllll....

You register at guest services as soon as you board the ship and MANY do, too many people think you can register that morning and we have seen people turned away.

Really ?!? I thought 5k participants were the first off the ship? Well either way, we don't have any plans for CC but to explore and relax!

When can we sign up for the 5K?

I'd like to add how excited I am to meet you all in 45 days !
They usually don't get started until after 9 or so and if you are a walker or slower type runner...welllll....

You register at guest services as soon as you board the ship and MANY do, too many people think you can register that morning and we have seen people turned away.

Oh thank you so much! I will definitely register as soon as we get on!

I love that my boys refer to our FE group as their "friends" everytime we discuss the trip, they say "well what are our friends doing?" So excited !

It always seems that when you talk to people on a regular basis online, you feel like you really do become 'friends'!

Let's also add dining seating to the main list, just to keep an eye out! LOL!

We are 2nd seating!

We have signed up for the stingray feed and snorkeling. It should be fun I just can't wait to relax!

This is our family! The Niagara falls one is the most recent, but the Disney World one was only last year and we are less covered there! LOL
Edited To Add new photo that was just taken on Friday at Six Flags :) We love our light up toys! LOL
us.jpg
capture-20150930-075049.png
skfnkj.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter