Disney Dream March 31st, 2017 MEET

andyrdh

AndyRDH
This is the thread for the March 31st, 2017 Disney Dream Meet! Fish extenders group as well!

I will be on the cruise with my wife (first time Disney Cruiser), 7 year old daughter (2nd time Disney Dream Cruiser...we did a daddy/daughter cruise three years ago), and 5 year old son (first time Disney cruiser). I'm excited to cruise DCL again and show my wife and son how awesome it is!

We are very excited to be cruising with Disney again. We have been on Three Disney Cruises but our kids were all three younger. We will be taking this cruise with just our youngest which is now a Senior in high school. This will be part of his spring trip. We enjoyed getting to meet people and already have friends before we cruised the last three times from the cruise forum. It would be great if this forum starts picking up

Hello my fellow shipmates!!
I will be attending this cruise and would love to try out the fish extender gift exchange for the first time. This is my second cruise and would love to try something new, if anyone is interested pleas do. Ot hesitate to comment. Thanks guys!!

Hello everyone! This is my first time doing anything like this, but I am very interested in making this cruise exciting for my kids! :) if we can participate in the fish extenders gift exchange that would be awesome! Thanks! :)

Just booked this cruise last week. Very excited. We haven't been on the Dream before shop we ate looking forward to this. It will be
Mike, dad, 5th cruise
Noelle, mom, 5th cruise
Zach, 11 yrs old, 3rd cruise
Tyler, 9 yrs old, 3rd crise

In interested in the Fish Extender. Does anyone have one going?

Just booked this cruise last week. Very excited. We haven't been on the Dream before shop we ate looking forward to this. It will be
Mike, dad, 5th cruise
Noelle, mom, 5th cruise
Zach, 11 yrs old, 3rd cruise
Tyler, 9 yrs old, 3rd crise

In interested in the Fish Extender. Does anyone have one going?

We don't have one started just yet, will you do the honors cause we are all new to it

In my party it will be dad(lost count 24yrs old), step mom(2nd cruise 23yrs old), and Kaleb(2nd cruise 5yrs old)

Hello! First timer with the fish extender! I would like to join the group. Does anyone know how to go about it?

Ok Ok Ok - I'll do it. Please send me a note to my gmail account. My address starts with mmelito43.

Things I'll put on the list is your family names and ages, your favorite disney character/movie, Likes, hobbies etc. Something along the lines to introduce your self and family so that we can get an idea of what to do/create/make/buy.

On my last cruise they encouraged people to spread it out over the 7 night cruise. However, with this short 3 night cruise I think you can be free to dispense the gifts as you choose. For me I am thinking of having a gift that would best be given at the beginning of the cruise so they can be enjoyed the cruise. Let me know quick!!

The quicker we get names/ages/ideas the sooner we can start to assembling the gifts. Does anyone have any questions? Please let me know.

If you don't know, Fish Extender is named after the idea of hanging pouches under the fish that is outside each stateroom. Disney uses the fish as sort of a mailbox to hold envelopes, notes for the people in the room. People create personalized pouches they hang under the fish. Hence the name Fish Extender. For our last cruise we hung christmas stockings with our names on them. Since I'm kind of lazy I'll just be reusing them for this cruise.

In the past we got lots of knick knacks, ornaments, Pins to trade, crafts, picture frames, coloring books, charms for bracelets, necklaces, etc.

The nicest gift - a blanket with the name/date of the cruise

The "not so nicest" - a decorated crab shell with glitter, stickers with a note that they ate the crab that was inside. This one just stayed in the stateroom for the host to clean up.

Have fun, get creative, get personalized. Like - I live in San Antonio so I have something you can only get in San Antonio

Thanks! I am not sure if I am breaking any rules by giving my email address. It's been a while since I've been on the boards. It says I'm earning my ears but I was a veteran years ago under a different email address that got deleted when I stopped using RoadRunner. Anyway,

Something else to include is any food allerigies, stateroom(s), how many cruises you've been on, any special occassions you're celebrating.

Thanks!! This is gonna be fun!!

Hey, I haven't gotten any notes yet on the Fish Extender! Who wants in? Just drop me a note and I'll be happy to get it planned out.

i am SOOOOOO looking forward to this cruise. Just want to enjoy the ship and relax..

Hey, I haven't gotten any notes yet on the Fish Extender! Who wants in? Just drop me a note and I'll be happy to get it planned out.

i am SOOOOOO looking forward to this cruise. Just want to enjoy the ship and relax..

We will be first time Disney Cruisers! We will be celebrating my son's 7th birthday! We thought it would be neat to participate in the FE exchange :) we are cruising with a very small party.... just myself, my mom (nana), and the birthday boy!

We will be first time Disney Cruisers! We will be celebrating my son's 7th birthday! We thought it would be neat to participate in the FE exchange :) we are cruising with a very small party.... just myself, my mom (nana), and the birthday boy!
GREAT !! I've heard from Morgan Yakich. Please send me your information. I've put my contact information in a post above.

I am interested in a fish extender group. I will have 3 grandchildren with me Landon is 9 Amelia is 6 and Sara grace is 3. I need all the help I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter