Disney Dream January 9th, 2017

This is our first Disney Cruise and we are all very excited, any advice for what to do at Castaway Cay? We will be doing the CCC with our whole group and I signed us up for the Stingray encounter but looks like we will have lots of down time. Looking for any tips, thanks!

@Fivepeak Thanks.

For anyone in the FE Group I have sent the revised final list

@Emtrunrgrl I am unable to send the list to you until you have at least 10 messages posted. You are on the list though.

It will be sent through disboards. However I cannot send a message to you until you have reached 10 messages

I am assuming this goes for me too?! I am so sorry, I am new to this and am soo confused! Not sure how many messages I have to go or if replies count.

Just joined here. Is there any family FE group available? This is our first cruise with a 5yr old.

@HeatherLassell - How is the training coming? The WDW marathon was my first (ok only) a few years ago and I LOVE my Mickey Medal. This time I am working towards the Donald Half. I am hoping the medal will be neat because its an anniversary year. My training is slooooowwwwwww. It is so hot outside and training on the treadmill gets so boring for me.

Not so great. I've been sick for a month. My allergies are acting up. So I'm all stuffed up. Imagine being stuffed up for a month? I did 10 miles on Saturday at 14mm. I was pretty happy with that. Of course I need to do a longer run than that but since I've been sick I've just been trying to walk as much as possible. As much as I can. I'll just treadmill while watching tv every evening. Get my legs a little more conditioned. My first half marathon was January 2015 and I had a sinus infection. Seems like my body is trying to tell me something.

Hello! Could you share the Facebook page please? I've been looking and can't seem to find it! Thanks!

As others have said we can't share the link as it's against Disboards rules. What I find helpful is to search for the name of the ship and then the date of the cruise. That's how most are made. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter