Disney Dream January 9th, 2017

Anyone want to share some pre-cruise plans they are working on?

I still haven't decided how I am getting to the port on Monday morning. We have decided to stay at WDW resort Sunday night. I have a car rented but just do not know

Another Reminder:

There is still time to join the Fish Extender Exchange

If someone is interested in joining an FE Group for this cruise please PM me the following:

Stateroom #:
Family Name: if you are comfortable providing
# Adults: Names if you are comfortable providing
# Kids: Ages, Names, Gender would be great.
Favorite Characters if you want to share
Celebrations:
Allergies:

I will not post the info you provide on a public forum. We will close joining the groups this Friday November 18th. For those who have signed up I will send out the list on Saturday.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

There is a FAQ sticky on the main page that has a wealth of info in it. It may answer many questions and generate more.:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/

If you are interested in joining or have specific questions, please let me know today. I need the following information

Stateroom #:
Celebrations:
Allergies:

You will not be able to message me (start a conversation) until you get your message count up to 10.

The Fish Extender Exchange group is closed! This will be fun! If you did not get the message and thought you had signed up please let me know

Another Reminder:

There is still time to join the Fish Extender Exchange

If someone is interested in joining an FE Group for this cruise please PM me the following:

Stateroom #:
Celebrations:
Allergies:

I will not post the info you provide on a public forum. We will close joining the groups this Friday November 18th. For those who have signed up I will send out the list on Saturday.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
The Fish Extender Exchange group is closed! This will be fun! If you did not get the message and thought you had signed up please let me know

I just heard about fish extender. I don't know what it totally entails but may be interested if you need more people to join in. I have 3 kids 11, 8, 3. But I'm not really sure how it all works to be honest. Just let me know. Thanks

This is our first Disney Cruise and I just learned about the Fish Extender, is it too late to sign up?
Stateroom #:6584
Family Name: Brown
Adults: Alex (dad) Randi (mom)
Kids: Remington (10 year old boy) and Winston (8 year old boy)
Celebrations: Anniversary 1/11 and birthday (Remington)
Allergies: please no food life threatening food allergies (peanut/tree nuts)

If I'm not doing this correctly please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you so much!!!

I just heard about fish extender. I don't know what it totally entails but may be interested if you need more people to join in. I have 3 kids 11, 8, 3. But I'm not really sure how it all works to be honest. Just let me know. Thanks

@Emtrunrgrl please check out the sticky on the FAQ

There is a FAQ sticky on the main page that has a wealth of info in it. It may answer many questions and generate more.:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/

This is our first Disney Cruise and I just learned about the Fish Extender, is it too late to sign up?
Stateroom #:6584
Family Name: Brown
Adults: Alex (dad) Randi (mom)
Kids: Remington (10 year old boy) and Winston (8 year old boy)
Celebrations: Anniversary 1/11 and birthday (Remington)
Allergies: please no food life threatening food allergies (peanut/tree nuts)

If I'm not doing this correctly please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you so much!!!

@Fivepeak and @Emtrunrgrl I have posed the question of extending the FE sign up (unclosing it) and I am waiting to hear back from some people if I can reopen that group. If not, I will open another group for you. @entrun girl please let me know whether you want to join this weekend. @Fivepeak I will let you both know the direction as soon as I know.

@Emtrunrgrl please check out the sticky on the FAQ

@Fivepeak and @Emtrunrgrl I have posed the question of extending the FE sign up (unclosing it) and I am waiting to hear back from some people if I can reopen that group. If not, I will open another group for you. @entrun girl please let me know whether you want to join this weekend. @Fivepeak I will let you both know the direction as soon as I know.
We have two other cabins with three adults if we need more people in the group. Thank you so much!

@Fivepeak do they all want to participate? If so I can create a second group with the people that have said yes to the extension and those that want to join from now until the end of today. lol.

We have two other cabins with three adults if we need more people in the group. Thank you so much!

Sounds like fun. I would like to have my kids participate if you open it up for more to participate. Please just let me know. Thank you!!

The fish extender group has agreed to open it!

Please let me know today if want to join. I am adding the two that have expressed interest @Emtrunrgrl and @Fivepeak. If you have not posted your information already please get it to me.

I will take additional requests to join the rest of today and will distribute the list tomorrow.

@Fivepeak there is room for more cabins. We are at 7 or 8 I think with your 1 and emtrungirl's. Please let me know if the other two cabins want to participate. This Fe group is not child specific all are welcome

Please let me know today if want to join. I am adding the two that have expressed interest @Emtrunrgrl and @Fivepeak. If you have not posted your information already please get it to me.

I will take additional requests to join the rest of today and will distribute the list tomorrow.

@Fivepeak there is room for more cabins. We are at 7 or 8 I think with your 1 and emtrungirl's. Please let me know if the other two cabins want to participate. This Fe group is not child specific all are welcome

I am defined interested in having my kids participate! Thank you!

Family name is -Monahan
Stateroom- #6606
Children - TJ 11yrs (boy) Abby 8yrs(girl) Maeve 3yrs (girl)
No allergies
Please let me know if there is anything else you need and what else I need to do. I am new to this.
Thank you again!!

I am defined interested in having my kids participate! Thank you!

Family name is -Monahan
Stateroom- #6606
Children - TJ 11yrs (boy) Abby 8yrs(girl) Maeve 3yrs (girl)
No allergies
Please let me know if there is anything else you need and what else I need to do. I am new to this.
Thank you again!!

Stateroom #6586
Family Name: Anderson
Adults: Roger (dad) Lee (mom)
Favorite Characters Roger (Goofy) Lee (Mickey)
Celebrations: Anniversary 40 Years
Allergies: N/A

Stateroom #6588
Family Name: Anderson
Adults: Caron
Favorite Characters
Celebrations: Birthday 30 Years
Allergies: Egg

Sorry for such a dorky question...
Will this list be sent to me through Disboards or to my email?
Thanks!

Sorry for such a dorky question...
Will this list be sent to me through Disboards or to my email?
Thanks!

It will be sent through disboards. However I cannot send a message to you until you have reached 10 messages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter