Disney Dream January 9th, 2017

spiiffy

Mouseketeer
Time to get this party started!

We just booked this cruise, Myself, Hubby and three little boys. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise.

We decided to book this week so we can do the RunDisney Castaway Cay Challenge following the WDW Marathon weekend!

We are interested in the FE, any volunteers to get it set up?

Do we want a FB site as well?

Hi Spiiffy! I just booked myself and a friend on this cruise as well. Mainly for the Castaway Challenge and I really want to see the Dream. I have sailed on the Magic and Wonder, but it has been a few years. I am signed up for the Dopey Challenge. My first full marathon. I think I will have have a wheelchair to get my on the ship. I am going with a good friend, who is a DCL and cruising newbie!'

Excited for the cruise.

My sister and I are on this cruise as well. Also for the castaway day challenge!

Does anyone have the link to register for the Castaway Cay challenge? RunDisney of course has some issues and does not have the registration link anywhere. Can't find it on Active either.

Does anyone have the link to register for the Castaway Cay challenge? RunDisney of course has some issues and does not have the registration link anywhere. Can't find it on Active either.

http://www.rundisney.com/disneyworld-marathon/registration/

Select castaway cay challenge. This is how I did it

This is where the link took me but I didn't login this time so not sure if it's a direct link.
https://endurancecui.active.com/eve...afetynet&e4h=d6f715c737da231d84b46dd3b6d91123

There's currently a FB group for this date. Will this FE be separate? We'd like to participate

There's currently a FB group for this date. Will this FE be separate? We'd like to participate
DISboards administrators prefer DISboards cruise meet threads, as well as DISboards Fish Extender groups, to be handled on DISboards.

While there may be FE groups on other sites, they are not DISboards connected.

No reason that people can belong to 2 (or more) FE groups on different sites.

The link was really hard to find! Did you get it all set?!

We seem to be a quiet group so far! For those listening, :) What's your favorite part of the Disney Cruise?

For me that is really hard question, but I almost want to say the planning. I love so many things about the Disney Cruise Ships!!

We are quiet! Hopefully more people come around as we get closer!

I am like you though! The planning and anticipation are my favorite! I actually always have a bit of a let down right before the cruise but get excited again once I am onboard! I like to see and making custom cruise outfits for my kiddos is so much fun leading up to the cruise!

Once on board I love doing the tastings, my hubby and I love to do Bingo and I enjoy not having to decide on what to make for dinner, cooking and then cleaning up after dinner!

On our last cruise, I did three of the tastings and enjoyed them immensely. My favorite was the chocolate and liquor tasting followed by the Amari/Italian cocktail.

You still have to decide what to eat for dinner :) For me this is sometimes the hardest part, at home its kind of like well that's in the fridge.

I think my all time favorite thing to do on the ship is listen for the horn. Whenever I hear the original when you wish upon a star, I tear up. Yeah I am a sucker for that. My second favorite would be sitting on deck 4 with a book.

Time to get this party started!

We just booked this cruise, Myself, Hubby and three little boys. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise.

We decided to book this week so we can do the RunDisney Castaway Cay Challenge following the WDW Marathon weekend!

We are interested in the FE, any volunteers to get it set up?

Do we want a FB site as well?
My family, including 9, will be on this cruise with 5 first time DCL newbies!

The link was really hard to find! Did you get it all set?!

Oops, sorry for the late response. Yes, I got it! Thanks so much. Also signed up for the Run Disney Virtual race shorts. Going to do my 5K tomorrow.

I have not been on DCL in, Yikes!, 4 years. First time sailing on the Dream, however I did tour the ship a couple of months ago. I will be taking a good friend and she is a DCL and cruising newbie. So excited to share this with her.

I just got off the NCL Escape, wow that was a fun and exciting ship too. However, I missed Disney.

Hi all,
My daughter and I are coming from Australia to run the Dopey challenge and then board (our first time) Disney cruise to run the Castaway Challenge. We can't wait!! We flew over 2 years ago for the Dopey challenge and had the time of our lives. Very excited for my first ever cruise! Running the virtual races this year too. Looking forward to meeting people and getting any hints and tips.

I haven't been on DIS in years but decided to log in and find my cruise group and try to join the FE since I had a lot of fun doing them in the past. This is a really quiet/slow group.

Hi! My daughter and I will be on this cruise and we are really excited. She is coming home from college for the holidays and we are looking forward to spending time together. We love Disney and have been Disney cruising since she was 5 years old - now 19!!!! Excited to be a part of this group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter