Disney Dream January 20 2017

JennSpencer

Earning My Ears
I didn't find a thread for this cruise so I made one. This will be our very first cruise. So excited! Looking forward to meeting fellow disers.

Last edited:
I found a pretty cool app. It's called shipmate and it has a countdown, tells you where the ship is currently, deck plans, and a ton more. So far i think it's worth downloading. I have been having some fun with it. Check it out!

Hello! This is our very first cruise also. Is there a FE group for this date already set up. Where would I find that?

Hey everyone! I'm happy to have found this board and this thread! This will be our 3rd time cruising, 2nd time on a Disney cruise and 2nd time on the Dream. :) Thanks to my very generous employer, our trip then was entirely paid for when were on the maiden voyage back in January 2011 and I have to say, it was the most incredible experience but, at that time, we had only been on one other cruise (RC). This time, it's on our own dime so we're not splurging for that extra day at sea, although I'll admit if we could afford it, we would do it. We didn't even have any plans to go on another cruise but last weekend, hubby mentioned checking into cruise prices and now we're booked! Yay!!! I truly can't wait to get back on that ship! It was so beautiful...I hope it's just as I remember it being in 2011. We were even fortunate enough to get the SAME exact stateroom as before! It was just meant to be! Ha! BTW, I'm Jamie and I'm traveling with my hubby Jason and our three kiddos (15, will be 13 at crushing time and 9). :)

Anyway, I'm sorry for babbling but I'm just so darn excited to go! I look forward to getting to know all of you in the months ahead!

No problem babbling, Jamie! This will be our first cruise so we are totally pumped! Welcome aboard!

Hello! This is our very first cruise also. Is there a FE group for this date already set up. Where would I find that?

This is my first cruise as well. The FE group should be started on this thread I think. If I find out more info I will post it.

No problem babbling, Jamie! This will be our first cruise so we are totally pumped! Welcome aboard!

I remember that feeling before our first cruise, too, but I feel that way before every cruise! Ha! Very exciting!

@JennSpencer who starts the FE group? is there and admin or do we take it upon ourselves. I'll see what I can find ou too. I'm a pro at all things WDW but DCL is all new to me.

@JennSpencer who starts the FE group? is there and admin or do we take it upon ourselves. I'll see what I can find ou too. I'm a pro at all things WDW but DCL is all new to me.

I think we take it upon ourselves. DCL is new to me as well. WDW pro as well here. I am going to also search the DCL boards to see if I find one already in the works. If not we can start one here.

Hello! This will also be our 3rd time on the boat:) We are also super excited to go! We will be sailing with our very best friends and their family.
My family..Hubby and 2 kids ages 19,12 at time of travel!
Friends family- Husband Wife and 2 kids ages 6,4 at time of travel.
We are very excited and cannot wait! My kids are really hoping to meet friends to hang out with while on board. We are also excited about the FE..that was one of the best things my daughter enjoyed doing at night before bed. Please keep us posted on anything that I can do to help:)
I know before someone just started a list that we would add to as more people joined, it had the ages and names of people in the room and their room number.

Please let us know once you have created the FE list as we would love to join in the fun!

I'm interested in FE too. Cruising with my mom, boyfriend, and kids 13F, 9F, 5M. The girls are hoping to make lots of Disney friends...especially the teenager!

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to this. And have my very first cruise ever planned for January 20th on Disney Dream! I am so so excited, taking my two girls (2,4). Have been reading up and was interested in the FE. I have read that some people start private groups on Facebook for it because it is easier?

I am not sure who has started an FE group but I have not heard anything since I last post. I can open an FE group. Please message me if you want to join. Thanks!

Hello! This will also be our 3rd time on the boat:) We are also super excited to go! We will be sailing with our very best friends and their family.
My family..Hubby and 2 kids ages 19,12 at time of travel!
Friends family- Husband Wife and 2 kids ages 6,4 at time of travel.
We are very excited and cannot wait! My kids are really hoping to meet friends to hang out with while on board. We are also excited about the FE..that was one of the best things my daughter enjoyed doing at night before bed. Please keep us posted on anything that I can do to help:)
I know before someone just started a list that we would add to as more people joined, it had the ages and names of people in the room and their room number.

Did someone create an FE group already?

Hello, I am new to this. And have my very first cruise ever planned for January 20th on Disney Dream! I am so so excited, taking my two girls (2,4). Have been reading up and was interested in the FE. I have read that some people start private groups on Facebook for it because it is easier?
FB seems much easier to me than a message board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter