Disney Dining Reservations problem???

JJJJJ

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Disney Ding reservation system for reservations to the Hollywood Studios -Hollywood and Vine restaurant? Ive tried for weeks now at the 6:00am ET window to get reservations for a group of 10 a lunch reservation. to no avail. I've tried different combinations of times of day and fewer guests and still no availability. I was successful at the same time to get reservations in the hardest reservations at Disney. So my question is it possible this is THE toughest place to get a seating or is there something wrong with this restaurant? Please if anyone knows what is happening, I'd really like to know so I can stop trying.

Rumor is they are reconfiguring the table seating at the restaurant and are not releasing reservations until they know new table size and capacity. Yes, only a rumor, but would certainly explain why no one can get a reservation!

That is odd. Keep checking back a few times a day - we had a party of 9 and that was one of the last reservations I booked, since BOG, CRT, and CP took priority, but we didn't have an issue with it. I hope you get it!

If they are reconfiguring the tables, that may explain the problem. Maybe I'll just leave our date open a hope that I can get a reservation in the future when they do release the dates. Although I have been consistently getting a time of 10:10 am as an open time, but that is too early for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter