Disney Dining Help please!

WSussex

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Gosh not been in here for some time but this is where all the Disney gurus live ❤️

We are not new to Disney but have never stayed onsite let alone with Disney dining!

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in July - this is a question about how to book our advance dining reservations!

We can book on 30/1/17 - and I know we can book from the first date of our stay plus 10 days - I have the my Disney experience app and can see how to reserve a table - is all I need my Disney reservation number?? And from the UK what time can i start booking??

Any other tips gratefully received - I think the only reservation which we have chosen that may be difficult is California Grill for a birthday and to see the fireworks!

Thank you in advance
Lovely Disers

Sx

Not sure what time you can start booking, I have just done it the first evening or later. You just log in to your account on MDE, make sure your holiday reservation is on there and follow the links through to book what you want. You will need a credit card linked to the account to reserve tables, though they don't charge to it, they can if you are a no show. Pick what you think you want, you can easily change it later if you change your mind - just make sure you cancel!
If you can't get a time / day you want try phoning direct as they may well have tables that aren't allocated online - we have done it a couple of times.

I booked mine the week before Christmas and it was 12pm when I could get on line. The only tip I will give is make sure you provide a phone number they will accept. I think for a UK mobile it only works for them if you miss the 0 off the beginning of your number. Also do your Cali Grill one first of that's the toughest to get.

we are booking our ADRs at the moment and you can book from 11am onwards. We booked CG for Wishes too, and got a 7:40 reservation, so for 9pm fireworks we should be on dessert by then.If you've finished your meal before they start you can stay up there and watch fireworks from outside on the large balcony area.

we are booking our ADRs at the moment and you can book from 11am onwards. We booked CG for Wishes too, and got a 7:40 reservation, so for 9pm fireworks we should be on dessert by then.If you've finished your meal before they start you can stay up there and watch fireworks from outside on the large balcony area.

If you eat earlier in the day you can go back with your receipt and go watch Wishes too :)

we have to book in a week...
i'm starting to get nervous!!!!!
i have to set up my schedule first, so i know what days we'll be in each park...
we have a few tough ones....BOG and Cinderella's Royal Table, though i think BOG is the most difficult of the ones we're trying for...
also, we need a table for 8....not a walk in the park to be sure!!

Try to plan them to be later in your stay if they are difficult to get. Then you'll be taking advantage of the 180 Days +10.

And book them first rather than going through in the order of your trip. Things like BOG, CRT and Cali Grill should never be difficult if you are staying onsite for more than a week!

Try to plan them to be later in your stay if they are difficult to get. Then you'll be taking advantage of the 180 Days +10.

And book them first rather than going through in the order of your trip. Things like BOG, CRT and Cali Grill should never be difficult if you are staying onsite for more than a week!

that's my plan - i'm working on the schedule now to see where to fit stuff in..
we'll be on the dining plan for 19 days, so i'll try to be the difficult ones somewhere in the middle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter