• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dining Brochure

When you call Disney to book a vacation, do you get written details about ANYTHING? A list of things that fit the OP's definition of unfair because it wasn't spelled out:

1) no pool hopping
2) some resorts sharing busses
3) the exact details of the travel insurance (which they do send you, but it's not in front of you when you sign up)

I'm sure I could think of more, but the DP is not the only thing like that you purchase when booking a vacation. Some people still assume airline tickets are transferrable because they don't read the fine print or expect full refunds for situations that scream "travel insurance."

Good point Lewisc, however my cards have never said how many people were on the package with us. Only what we personally were classified as. Such as mine said Adult, DDP.

Tinkerbell10403 said:
Good point Lewisc, however my cards have never said how many people were on the package with us. Only what we personally were classified as. Such as mine said Adult, DDP.

Our cards from our last trip (6/24-7/2) showed 2A/1C on each card. Our receipts, however, only showed the total number of credits remaining.

Tinkerbell10403 said:
I understand the label non-transferrable, but honestly...if you have paid WDW already for the plan (unless you got it for free) then why or how does it matter where you spend your credits.
That's like saying that if you have paid WDW for your admission passes then "why or how does it matter" who uses your passes. Both are wrong. Both the Dining Plan and admission tickets are sold for use by specific people.

You get a copy upon check in. When you make your ADR's the cm will tell you if it is on the plan and how many points it is (1 or2). It is a lot easy than it sounds. The hard part is narrowing down where you want to eat. We have a lot of favorite places but we also like to try new places as well. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter