Disney DDP and the MDE Buffet Prices

jmbarnes101

Mouseketeer
I have a question that hopefully someone can help with. I'm trying to price out the Deluxe Dining Plan, trip Jan 22-24, and I'm looking at the MDE app for prices. On things like Ohana or Boma it lists various prices. For breakfast it says $15-35 per adult. Which price is it since at $15 it's better OOP, does it ever actually even get this low, and at $35 its a good candidate for DDP? Is there a way to tell how much it's going to be on a given day? I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere. I did a search and couldn't come up with anything specific though I saw the new price list from November.

I have a question that hopefully someone can help with. I'm trying to price out the Deluxe Dining Plan, trip Jan 22-24, and I'm looking at the MDE app for prices. On things like Ohana or Boma it lists various prices. For breakfast it says $15-35 per adult. Which price is it since at $15 it's better OOP, does it ever actually even get this low, and at $35 its a good candidate for DDP? Is there a way to tell how much it's going to be on a given day? I apologize if this has been asked elsewhere. I did a search and couldn't come up with anything specific though I saw the new price list from November.

Look back over on the main Restaurant forum. There is a sticky at the top entitled "Buffet/AYCTE Prices." You'll find the price for every buffet in WDW listed there with dates to help you too.

I saw that and was hoping to get a bit more clarification around the pricing range they have listed.

I saw that and was hoping to get a bit more clarification around the pricing range they have listed.

The sticky post that @sharonabe directed you is the actual price, including tax, at all aycte/buffet restaurants at WDW. Everyone pays the same price, dependent only on child or adult. There is no "range" of prices...ie, the price doesn't change from day to day.

That range you see is like some websites' use of dollar signs to denote the average cost of a meal. So, there are a bunch of restaurants whose prices fall between $15-$35 per adult, so that's the pricing category they are listed in. It doesn't mean any of the individual restaurants in that category will ever see their prices hit the floor or ceiling of that category, just that they appear in that price range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter