Disney cruise + WDW

helene1234

Earning My Ears
Hello
I've just booked a Disney cruise for august 2018, from Port Canaveral, so we would like to go to WDW too ;)
Do you know if there are preferential prices for WDW for Disney cruisers ?

I think most people book what's called a Land and Sea package which includes the cruise and WDW.

We got a quote for the land/sea but it was much cheaper to book on our own. We used Magical Express to get us to the resort, then from there to Port C and then back to the airport. We stayed three days at Disney then sailed after, worked out great. May be room only discounts you can get.

DCL offers land-and-sea packages, but most people book the 2 parts separately. They are 2 entirely separate reservation systems, and Disney IT isn't the greatest, which can lead to some big challenges with MDE. And you can take advantage of WDW's discount offers, though there are no specific discounts for cruisers.

DCL Transfers shouldn't be confused with WDW's Magical Express bus service. ME is free transportation between MCO and WDW resorts. DCL's service is very convenient, but it costs $35 per person each way ($70 round trip) and may not be the timing you'd like. But did I say it's very convenient? Just you are paying for that convenience, which can be quite expensive depending on your party size.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter