Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

Yeah, we are doing the 7 night, but it's not like a new itinerary or anything.. it's the same cruise the fantasy does every other cruise. They just go back and fourth between the eastern and western Caribbean.. so it seems weird to me.. oh well. I am going to contact my travel agent and see if she should make a request for the day we want. It was was kind of a weird call with my wedding coordinator because she was brand new, and there was another woman on the call too because she thought she might not know all the answers to my questions. The other woman on the call was kind of... bossy?.. it was weird.. and when I asked her about getting a my cake to meet my dietary needs, she was like well.. that won't taste good.. so you should just get a regular cake for your guests and they can make you something else.. I was kind of taken aback by that, because I would really like to actually eat my own wedding cake. It just wasn't a very nice customer service experience I guess... hopefully the experience gets better =)

I could request someone else for you that would know more to help you out... My TA is very nice and very helpful! I think if it's your wedding I think you should have it your way and the cake too! What is the point in having a wedding that you can't have... you should have the cake you could eat and if the guest or other people don't like it then they don't have to eat it.

Congrats on your wedding!!
I just spoke with my TA an she stated that isn't true. I am doing a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy and plan on doing the ceremony on the 1st of Oct if possibly. I think they need at lease a year to plan just in case something comes up and they fix the changes...
What did she state wasn't true?

Yeah, we are doing the 7 night, but it's not like a new itinerary or anything.. it's the same cruise the fantasy does every other cruise. They just go back and fourth between the eastern and western Caribbean.. so it seems weird to me.. oh well. I am going to contact my travel agent and see if she should make a request for the day we want. It was was kind of a weird call with my wedding coordinator because she was brand new, and there was another woman on the call too because she thought she might not know all the answers to my questions. The other woman on the call was kind of... bossy?.. it was weird.. and when I asked her about getting a my cake to meet my dietary needs, she was like well.. that won't taste good.. so you should just get a regular cake for your guests and they can make you something else.. I was kind of taken aback by that, because I would really like to actually eat my own wedding cake. It just wasn't a very nice customer service experience I guess... hopefully the experience gets better =)
Oh ok yea that is weird with doing just regular cruises you think they would have it all figured out to give you at least an idea. I mean I know nothing on a cruise can be guaranteed to 100% because stuff happens but geez. I haven't actually talked to my coordinator we have just been emailing. She said if I couldn't get ahold of her to call another girl (Stephanie) and she would be able to help me so maybe you can find someone else that will help you out so you don't have to deal with someone so rude. I would have been really mad about her little spit about the cake thats just uncalled for. They should be more than happy to make your cake something you can auctually eat seeing as your spending so much money on it. I hope things get better for you! :)

Oh ok yea that is weird with doing just regular cruises you think they would have it all figured out to give you at least an idea. I mean I know nothing on a cruise can be guaranteed to 100% because stuff happens but geez. I haven't actually talked to my coordinator we have just been emailing. She said if I couldn't get ahold of her to call another girl (Stephanie) and she would be able to help me so maybe you can find someone else that will help you out so you don't have to deal with someone so rude. I would have been really mad about her little spit about the cake thats just uncalled for. They should be more than happy to make your cake something you can auctually eat seeing as your spending so much money on it. I hope things get better for you! :)

Thanks! I was worried that maybe I was being over sensitive. The person I talked to was Stephanie - I've been emailing her and we had the phone call last week. She wasn't rude, but she was brand new and asked this other woman, Sage, to join the call. What was the name of the person you have been emailing with? Maybe I can switch.

Thanks! I was worried that maybe I was being over sensitive. The person I talked to was Stephanie - I've been emailing her and we had the phone call last week. She wasn't rude, but she was brand new and asked this other woman, Sage, to join the call. What was the name of the person you have been emailing with? Maybe I can switch.
The lady Ive been talking to is Faith Suomu. Her tag line on the emails I have been getting is "wedding services manager" so idk if shes over the other gal Stephanie or not but she said Stephanie can help me if shes not there. I hope she will be able to help you she seems really nice.

She told me once you book your cruise you could book the planner n they will contact you about the wedding. So a year to the cruise is the best to the plan.
Oh ok yea idk lol. I just know a couple days after I booked the cruise and wedding and paid the deposit I got the conformation email from disney confirming the wedding package had been added. I'm not sure about a lot of that stuff thats what I use a TA for lol.

Hello! Does anyone have the sheet music for the theme from "Up" (or maybe it's called Married Life) and the sheet music to "part of your world"??

Or, does anyone have a site they recommend for music scores and sheet music?

Hello! Does anyone have the sheet music for the theme from "Up" (or maybe it's called Married Life) and the sheet music to "part of your world"??

Or, does anyone have a site they recommend for music scores and sheet music?
I googled "disney sheet music" and got quite a few free site hits. Are you just not able to find those specific songs? Also "Part of your World" is on the list of songs in the music selection of the planning guide so I don't think you would need to provide that for them.

I'm worried, because the sheet music I've seen online for Married Life is VERY high above the staff--I'm not a pianist, but I want to make sure it's in a key that is play-able. Has any bride here used this song in their ceremony and maybe has experience?

Also, I know that Part of your World is in the list, but we want it to start at a very specific spot for our recessional, so I'd rather just send it in already marked--save on the back and forth.

Thanks!

I'm worried, because the sheet music I've seen online for Married Life is VERY high above the staff--I'm not a pianist, but I want to make sure it's in a key that is play-able. Has any bride here used this song in their ceremony and maybe has experience?

Also, I know that Part of your World is in the list, but we want it to start at a very specific spot for our recessional, so I'd rather just send it in already marked--save on the back and forth.

Thanks!

You can google it and it will take you to the site.

The pianist will know how to transpose it, if necessary. And if the electric keyboard they use on the cruise ship isn't 88 keys, there will be a setting that lets him/her easily switch octaves.

Anyone know the diameter of the cake? I want to order this cake topper :) thanks!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and happy new year! I can't believe it's 2017 already! I know there are a bunch of us with weddings schedule for this year!! Mine isn't until October, but now that the holidays are over and we are actually in 2017 -- I'm getting really extra excited!! Does anyone have any new updates on their plans? I'm going dress shopping with my mom, future MIL and sister in less than two months. I'm meeting then in NYC for the weekend and I can't wait!! I'm not sure what kind of dress I want.. so I think I've got to start doing some research before the trip! I'm getting married on board the ship, so I feel like I could go for just about any style of dress.. and there are so many choices!! I'd love to hear (and see) your dresses (or what you're considering)!

Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and happy new year! I can't believe it's 2017 already! I know there are a bunch of us with weddings schedule for this year!! Mine isn't until October, but now that the holidays are over and we are actually in 2017 -- I'm getting really extra excited!! Does anyone have any new updates on their plans? I'm going dress shopping with my mom, future MIL and sister in less than two months. I'm meeting then in NYC for the weekend and I can't wait!! I'm not sure what kind of dress I want.. so I think I've got to start doing some research before the trip! I'm getting married on board the ship, so I feel like I could go for just about any style of dress.. and there are so many choices!! I'd love to hear (and see) your dresses (or what you're considering)!

Not getting married until 2018 but I found my TTD session dress on sale for $99 at DB. It has a gorgeous back that's all ruffled and reminds me very much of ocean waves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!