Disney Credit Card

I saw that too. I wonder what the yearly fee and interest rate will be. Can't wait to find out that the card charges a yearly 50 (for which they should then include a Disney Club membership) and charges interest of 21%. I'll be surprised if it's anything else but I'm hopeful.

I'm spoiled with a VISA from my credit union - no annual fee and 11% interest, which I never pay since I pay the full bill every month. The rewards would have to be pretty good to justify paying an annual fee in my opinion.

We pay our CC off monthly so the interest rate doesn't really affect me. It is the fees and rewards that I am interested in. I currently have a no fee Toys R Us card that we use and get 1%-5% back. My wife looks at the "rewards" as money to buy things we would buy anyway. If disney were to be comperable I would love to switch and reward myself with a trip to disney.

Granted at 1% give back it would have to charge $8000 for a night at the All Stars. So that's $56,000 for a week. Could take a while.

What about the Disney Credit Card that is free? Is that going away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter