Disney College Program?

I'm going to apply for either fall or spring 2016, haven't quite decided yet, but probably fall. I want to be a performer, as in, actually get to act, not just wave and stuff, but I know that's like the hardest job to get. I also just really would love to work attractions, or guest relations, like those guys where their job is literally to just walk around the park and make sure everyone's having fun!

I'm only a junior in high school and I'm not doing the DCP til after I graduate college so I have a really long wait to go but I'm already super excited! Right now my top three would be 1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 2. Concierge 3. Merchandise
I totally forgot I wanted to do bibbidibobbidi boutique haha I'm really goo with hair and makeup that'd be a fun job! I also wanna try out for a face character role or merchandise cm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter