disney characters

minnie24

Mouseketeer
If my wedding is at 3pm do you think it would be possible still to have mickey and minnie at the reception due to show times. Has anyone had any problems having characters at their reception before? Also do you know, do you choose what they wear or do they have set clothes?

Of course you can have characters. The pricing is based upon 30 minutes sets within an hour time frame. There is no early or late hour that they cannot arrive at, as far as I know.

As for the clothing, you can request, but they do not guarantee all clothing options...For Example, I asked for Minnie in Pink, rather then the ugly gold/yellow gown and they said they will try, but it's not a promise.

HTH

The other things with characters is that it does depend on where you are having your reception and what character meals go on at the same resort. For example if I had a morning reception at Yacht Club and had a breakfast reception at Ariel's then I couldn't have Chip and Dale until after 11.30. Just in case people walked by and noticed that not only were Chip and Dale at my reception but they were also walking around the Cape May Cafe at the same time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter