Disney Castle available at lego.com!

I worked on it over 5 days last week. I didn't keep track of exactly how much time I spent I'd estimate between 10-12 hours

The Lego Detective Agency took me 8 hours of build time. I can't wait to unwrap the castle on Christmas and get started!

That was about the same for me.

One thing I don't understand about the design which you'll discover as you progress; the front-most turrets attach to those round turntable-like pieces, almost as though the castle walls are designed to swing open, which they are not, but since the back turrets do not snap into the base anywhere but rather just sit on the flat tile pieces, the walls move just a little bit for absolutely no reason

Another 2 sets of bags, 3&4 and another hour and 45 minutes. I'll probably do the #5 bags this afternoon but then take a break until tomorrow.

Interesting about the turrets and walls, I think I know what you mean based on what I have done so far.

Question for you, @PanamaMike

The bow from the Brave scene on the second floor: does it clip in anywhere or is it just propped up against the quiver? Step 232 on page 156.

Thanks!

IMG_1120.JPG

Bag 5 complete! @PanamaMike, I know what you mean about the outer walls sitting on flat pieces (as if they should be able to move). strange

Attachments

• IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 3
Looking good, @Hemlock! I stopped after bags #4 so you are one set ahead of me, I'll have to work hard tomorrow to catch up. :)

Thanks, @PanamaMike, I thought it just rested wherever but it just seemed off to me that it did not have a "home" spot to click into since the entire premise of Lego is to have the pieces interlock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter