Disney Animators' Collection Dolls

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
Have you seen these? I am thinking soon to be 5yo dd would love one for her birthday. I cannot figure out which one to get, though! Her current favorite is Rapunzel, but it seems that the hair would get messed up fairly quickly :confused3

Her other favs are Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, and Aurora. Hmm. What would you do?

I have Snow White and Poc' in the mail on their way to me. I'm hoping the hair quality is better than the toddler dolls, my daughters toddler ones have the worst hair, it didn't hold up to play. But from the owner pictures I've seen on flicker, i'm not holding out much hope At least with Rapunzel the hair is straight and simple, it would be easier for a little girl to manage.

I bought my daughter the Rapunzel doll they had last year at the Disney store and I just braided her hair once she opened it. She has left it like that since, but if she insist on helping you with it, you could buy some small flowers and let her weave them into the braid. I love those dolls, I want to get her one of those but I can't make up my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter