Disney advanced dining reservation search tool

PammyPoppins

DIS Veteran
Hi! I haven't used it since November and now we are going back to the world in May and I am not able to get the Disney advanced dining reservation tool to work. Is anyone else having any issues?
Thanks,
Pammypoppins

I've been having troubles since last night, sometimes the search completes, other times it doesn't, but I have been unable to make it through to actually make a reservation for a dinner show, it always fails back to the search page at some point through the process. One time it actually gave me a reservation for a date and time I didn't search and had to cancel myself.

I'm trying to make ressies for August and getting times available but when I click on them, they disappear.

Now I'm just getting a blank screen. :sad2:

I was able to make a ressie for Ohana, but not Cal. Grille, Rose & Crown, or Le Cellier. They all show availability, but when I choose a time, I'm send back to the blue box and it resets the date to our check-in date, NOT the date I'm checking for.

Sheesh, Disney.

I really wanted to nab a good restaurant for DH's 40th bday. He doesn't care, so it's NBD. Just frustrating that these technical issues crop up all.the.time.

Not working. It does the search but doesn't bring any results to the screen.

I am having problems yesterday and today. I was only able to make reservations for my first day. I have 2 hotel reservations, as I am switching hotels, so I know I need to call for later in the trip. But I cannot get it to search for reservations for my day of checkout of the first resort within the app. And online it just keeps telling me it cannot search for that day.

I am having problems yesterday and today. I was only able to make reservations for my first day. I have 2 hotel reservations, as I am switching hotels, so I know I need to call for later in the trip. But I cannot get it to search for reservations for my day of checkout of the first resort within the app. And online it just keeps telling me it cannot search for that day.

Same problem for me this morning. I will be calling at 7..:P

I'm having the same problem. I made two successful lunch reservations yesterday, but it won't let me make a dinner reservation anywhere even though there are plenty of available restaurants and times. I just keep getting bumped back to the first page.

I finally gave up on trying to do it online. I called this morning, had a very brief wait on hold, and made my Boma reservation for the exact time I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter