DISers Do MK until 2 AM?!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I was just looking at the EMH/park hours schedule and noticed that there is a late EMH June 29 (the day we get off the ship). Anyone interested in running amok in MK during EMH? I love going during these extra late EMHs as the lines are so short. Plus, there's a good chance that it'll be extended until 3 AM. Anyone in?

Leave it to Nikki to plan an even that includes running amok. :rolleyes1

We're considering it. We have a 6:10 Le Cellier ADR with friends who are in the World that week. They plan on hitting MK when we're done. We're just not sure if we'll join them or stick around for Illuminations.

However, it's not often we're in the World without kids and can even remotely do something like this.

Joe said "Maybe we'll be too tired..." to which I replied "We'll have been relaxing on a boat all week, I don't think tired will be the problem".

He says I have "Disney adrenaline" and can do things at WDW no normal person could do. :rolleyes1

It's in our plans to go to MK that night after getting off the ship! Going to need a lot of energy drinks for this trip!

Our plan is to do the MK on the 29th for EMH. Would love to join up with some cruisers for some...running amuck...

Oh we are always at the EMH park for those late ones!! Count us in :cool1::banana:

We have a wishes Desert Party that night so we will be in the park. :-)

We will be in MK also that night. If you meet at 8:30 at the PeopleMover can you still see the fireworks?

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I'd like to see the parade and fireworks that night. Wouldn't that be a fun way to kick things off? We can do EMH from there. Thoughts?

Just bumping this up. I know a lot of people will be leaving soon. Any thoughts on a meeting location that will allow us all to get to fireworks and the parade before EMH that night?

If you want to see the parade after the fireworks one suggestion would be by the wait times board on Main Street, then you can head over to Frontierland to watch the parade prior to EMH. If you want to see the parade first then the fireworks I would pick someplace in Frontierland close to the pass through into Adventureland so a quick break can be made to Main Street and a view of the fireworks. DH and I are hoping to meet everyone for EMH but we may end staying over in EPCOT that evening.

Friday is our MK day, with a break over at AK from 2 until they close. Then we're hitting MK until 2 followed by EMH in the morning over at HS!

(I'll be a little annoyed, though, since we're at the Poly and the monorail will no longer be operating that late, yes?)

That'd be crazy, but we're thinking that we'll get plenty of rest on the Dream . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter