DisDad Pictures!!

I think we need to revive this thread and what better way than with some Christmas Pics.

MK Christmas Tree - 2010

IMG_1303.jpg

Something else we enjoyed the last time we got to spend the holidays down at WDW…

D2-069.jpg

D2-072.jpg

D2-078.jpg

D2-082.jpg

And a Hidden Mickey…

D2-084.jpg

A few more from the Festival of Lights in 2010. It was the only time we have seen it and there was no one there.

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

So,

The dude in in the back, that's me - grandkids and son in law leading me toward space travel:

i-4jNk69g-M.jpg

As much as I love the attractions, this part of the Disney experience is pretty attractive to me as well:

i-6QsWW5d-M.jpg

The bunch:

i-rnMhMjD-M.jpg

So,

The dude in in the back, that's me - grandkids and son in law leading me toward space travel:

i-4jNk69g-M.jpg

As much as I love the attractions, this part of the Disney experience is pretty attractive to me as well:

i-6QsWW5d-M.jpg

The bunch:

i-rnMhMjD-M.jpg

Nice looking crew you've got there John! It must have been a fun trip!

Nice shots John. DLR is pretty cool, isn't it?

Thanks!

Yes, it was cool. Carsland was phenomenal. But we did not feel like we were on a 'magical Disney trip'. Staying 'in the bubble' at the Walt Disney World Resort is a much better vacation for us. But the weather was great. :)

Since I'm a newbie to the DISdads here is me with two of my favorites and trying to keep this thread going...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!