DISCruise 1.0 - 8/24-8/31/2013 Royal Caribbean Cruise Oasis of the Seas

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I am super excited to announce details of our first ever Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Group Sailing.

DISCruise 1.0
August 24, 2013 - August 31, 2013
Oasis of the Seas
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Sailing

Pricing and booking page = http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/rccl1.cfm

We will work on pre and post-cruise nights at the Swan/Dolphin as well as DIS/Dreams transfer options from the Walt Disney World Resort Area.

More details as to onboard activities and events to be released closer to sailing.

I hope you will join us on this super exciting new adventure!!!

UPDATE 07/22/2012

I am very pleased and excited to announce that we have already secured reduced rate rooms at the Swan/Dolphin for DISCruise 1.0!!!

We have both pre and post-cruise nights for $120 per night plus all taxes and resort fees.

In addition, we are also taking sign-ups for transportation to/from the WDW area to the port for this cruise.

And, if you BOOK THIS CRUISE BEFORE 7/31/2012 TRANSFERS ARE FREE!!!!!

You do not have to sign-up for transfers at this time - but for those who have already booked, or those who will book before 7/31/2012, we will provide FREE TRANSPORTATION to/from the WDW area to the cruise.

Awesome deal right?

Pre & post-cruise stays as well as transportation can be booked here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/DisCruise10/DisCruise10_start.cfm

(This information has also been sent directly to all cruises booked so far via email)

UPDATE 08/01/2012

FREE TRANSFER OFFER EXTENDED - BOOK THIS CRUISE BEFORE 8/15/2012 AND TRANSFERS ARE FREE!!!!!

You do not have to sign-up for transfers at this time - but for those who have already booked, or those who will book before 8/15/2012, we will provide FREE TRANSPORTATION to/from the WDW area to the cruise.

Awesome deal right?

Pre & post-cruise stays as well as transportation can be booked here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/DisCruise10/DisCruise10_start.cfm

UPDATE 06/13/2013

DISCruise 1.0
Schedule of Events

NOTE: Details have still not been worked out for the wine tasting. If you are interested and not already signed up please contact Tracey at TraceyH@DreamsUnlmitedTravel.com

August 24, 2013: Ft. Lauderdale/Embarkation
1PM - 3PM - Registration/credential distribution - Brilliance Conference Room Deck 3 Forward
Come by to pick up your credentials and meet the team. Plus we might have some surprises for you!!

August 25, 2013: Nassau, Bahamas
3PM 5PM - Ice Cream Social Dazzles Deck 8 Aft
Come and meet your fellow cruisers and the podcast team in a fun setting where we will be making our own sundaes!!!

August 26, 2013: At Sea
2PM 4PM - Rebooking Seminar Blaze Nightcub Deck 4 Forward
Tracey Heinrichs and other members of the Dreams Unlimited Travel team will be on hand to answer your questions about rebooking a future Royal Caribbean Line vacation. Learn the differences of rebooking an RCCL versus a DCL cruise onboard and take advantage of some great onboard booking offers from RCCL.

August 27, 2013: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
OPEN We have a room (Comedy Live Club) from 2PM 5PM if anyone has something they want to do/host please let me know and I would be happy to try and coordinate that for you

August 28, 2013: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
OPEN We have a room (Comedy Live Club) from 2PM 5PM if anyone has something they want to do/host please let me know and I would be happy to try and coordinate that for you

6PM 11PM Specialty Group Dinner Giovannis Table Deck 8 Central Park
We have bought out this entire specialty restaurant for the whole evening so we can all eat together like one, giant, dysfunctional Italian family. Members of the podcast team will be there all evening.

August 29, 2013: At Sea
9:15AM ??? All Access Tour You must sign-up in advance for this space is limited.This is the tentative time/date for the All Access Tour (this cant be confirmed by RCCL until we are onboard). This is only for folks who have signed up in advance. If you are interested please contact Tracey Heinrichs at TraceyH@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com for details. Closed toe shoes and long pants required for this tour. If you didnt sign up before we reached our limit, speak to guest services about joining one of the other times offered. A separate fee of $150 per person applies.

3PM 5PM Bingo for Give Kids the World Jazz on 4 - Deck 4 Forward
This private bingo session just for our group will be hosted by RCCL staff and the podcast team to raise money for Give Kids the World. Prizes will be donated by Dreams Unlimited Travel and the DIS and all proceeds raised from the sale of bingo cards will go to Give Kids the World. This could be your chance to win an awesome prize!!! Bring Cash as these cant be charged to your stateroom account.

August 30, 2013: At Sea
1PM 3PM Live Podcast - Dazzles Deck 8 Aft
Come join the entire team for a live recording of the DISUnplugged Podcast. You never know what might happen!!

August 31, 2013: Ft. Lauderdale /Debarkation
For those using DIS/Dreams transportation after the cruise, members of the team will be outside of the terminal to assist you in getting to your next destination.

UPDATE 07/16/2013

It's time to sign up for credentials!!!

Simply go to this page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/DisCruise10/DisCruise10_start.cfm and log in using your reservation ID and password.

If you dont know your reservation number and/or password just use the link on that page and we will send you a reminder.

Once you log in you will see a button that says Sign Up for Credentials. Click it and follow the instructions.

(This information has also been sent to all cruisers via email)

John - Did I miss a post? I thought this was going to be in July?

Thanks for the info John.

Is there a deck plan available for these ships so we can see where these different cabin categories are located?

Answered my own question. Google is your friend. :surfweb:

Here is a link to the Oasis Deck Plans on the Royal Caribbean site.

John - Did I miss a post? I thought this was going to be in July?

We originally were looking at late June/early July sailing but we were having trouble getting appropriate inventory for that sail date; specifically we could not get any staterooms that slept 3 or more in the lesser expensive categories.

This is the reason for the delay in getting the information out. We had to find a sailing in the summer that not only had good pricing but had the inventory we wanted to accommodate our families sailing at that time.

We talk about this in this weeks show.

Bummer... :( That puts us out.

We will live vicariously through all of you!

Thanks John. :thumbsup2

Spent some time looking at these deck plans and found them very intricate. Hard to follow at times, but in the end wound up requesting a D7. We went for looking at the ocean rather than the (unique) view of the atrium area because we like being on a ship more than being in a city. :3dglasses

Hmmmmmmmm.......go back to school or go on a DIS cruise? That is the question facing me.

August 24, 2013 - August 31, 2013

Rats, this conflicts with the start of the school year where I teach. Unless there's a major change in the 2013-14 school year calendar (which hasn't shifted much in the 8 years I've been there), that's my first week of classes.

:(

On the plus side, this means that I get to do lots more research on How to Get My Disney Fix for that summer.

:goodvibes

Yep, I think we will need to skip due to school starting as well.

But one question on the deck plans. The color for D4 and D7 is very similar, so it is hard to tell the difference. Are there any D7 that connect, or only D4?

Noticed an previously unmentioned feature of this ship - cupcakes! On Deck 5 midship there is the Cupcake Cupboard. :cake:

Just submitted our request and I'm so excited! Finally get to attend a DIS event! :) Plus, my husband's birthday will be during the cruise too. What a great birthday present! :cool1:

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you know I do have your requests and I am working on them. RCCL has a great online system for groups and I am learning its little quirks!

Didn't want you all to think I am ignoring you!!! Confirmations should be out by the end of the day tomorrow!

So excited to be doing something new and can't wait for this cruise.

Nice, get to celebrate my birthday in St. Thomas and finally get to go to a DIS event. Only problem it's over a year away. Anyone know how to modify the space time continuum?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've been dying to sail either Oasis or Allure! But dangit I'll be on the Fantasy those same exact dates!

Rats! We were thinking about changing our Aug 2013 Fantasy sailing to this one but with it overlapping with the start of school we are out. Bummer. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!