• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount watchers poll: Are you hoping to upgrade?

If you have booked and are waiting for a discount, are you hoping to ...

• Stick with the resort you've already booked at a lower rate?

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Upgrade to a resort with a higher rack rate?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Griffin11

Mouseketeer
This question is mostly just for curiosity, but I'm trying to decide what my own preference is too.

If you have already booked your vacation and are on "discount watch", what would be your first choice: stick with the resort you've already booked (and save some money), or are you hoping that the discount will allow you to upgrade to a resort with a higher rack rate?

I know that the structure of the discounts and availability can sometimes make one a more obvious choice than the other, but in general, what are you hoping for?

I'm planning a late January/early February 2022 trip, so discounts are likely a while away for me, but I like all the possibilities and anticipation of a good discount watch!

We did a mix with the spring discount. We turned a week at a moderate into a split stay- half a week at a mod and half at a deluxe, which is out of the budget otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter