Discount Ticket Brokers

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
I'm aware of UnderCover Tourist, Park Savers, and the Official Ticket Center as reputable Disney ticket brokers. But I've come across 3 new names (new to me), all of whom are cheaper than the 3 mentioned above for the ticket I'm looking for. They are DW Tickets, Orlando Fun Tickets and the Florida Ticket Station. Are these official Disney ticket brokers? Anyone have any experience with these? My concern is that the 1st 3 are all priced about the same while the latter 3 are less expensive. What am I missing?

I looked at Orlando Fun tickets this past weekend and was about to purchase because it looked like tickets were about $40 less total for my family of 4 over UT but when I added the items to my cart and was about to check out the total came to about $80 more than UT. I don't think they displayed the total amount with taxes and fees until I hit the PayPal site to pay. So watch out for taxes and extra fees on the other sites that are not included in the prices they display.

IMG_6708.PNG

Not a serious point, but every time I hear these questions I think about these little booths on Hwy 192. They used to sell partially used tickets. Seriously shady.

For the legitimate sites, I say double check your math and check reviews. And ask the Disboards and hope Dr Mickey doesn't post anymore pics like this :)

I purchases from DW Tickets just last week and they were great! Tax was not included until checkout, but I called and they price matched for me. I also love that they take PayPal, that was the main reason I went with them!

View attachment 215658

Not a serious point, but every time I hear these questions I think about these little booths on Hwy 192. They used to sell partially used tickets. Seriously shady.

For the legitimate sites, I say double check your math and check reviews. And ask the Disboards and hope Dr Mickey doesn't post anymore pics like this :)

I see those booths everywhere on 192 also, or in strip malls. Never so much as came within 100 feet of them, but always curious what they're actually selling. I'm guessing it's highly shady at best...which also leads me to wonder how they stay in business (selling other stuff besides tickets??)

well for us parksavers had a super price for 7 day hoppersrhey were the price of a 4 day hopper. used a coupon code also for 2.00 off per ticket and even with taxes they were way less than undercover

I see those booths everywhere on 192 also, or in strip malls. Never so much as came within 100 feet of them, but always curious what they're actually selling. I'm guessing it's highly shady at best...which also leads me to wonder how they stay in business (selling other stuff besides tickets??)

I know there was a large sting operation about 8-10 years ago that lead to the arrest of a criminal network that was selling stolen and fake tickets, obviously before the finger scanners were used for all tickets (they used to be for annual passes only). I think there was money laundering behind the scenes too. It's a pretty interesting read from an old Orlando Sentinel story. I'm not sure what the current ticket huts on 192 are up to, but I think with the scanning and MDE attachment of tickets, they are probably about obsolete.

Park Savers is good. Got a 5 day water park hopper for far less than anyone else. They buy wholesale through Expedia and it takes just a few days to receive the email with the code needed to link the tickets to your MDE account. If you plan to go through them, make sure to buy at least a week from your 60/30 day FP+ window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter