• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

discount postcards from Disney

devmer

Mouseketeer
I have heard about getting special room rates directly from Disney on a postcard. Does anyone know how you get on the mailing list for those? :confused3
Thanks.

1st trip in late Jan/ early Feb. :cool1:

It is a mystery. It's not AP holders or FL residents. It doesn't matter if they have your email address or not, it doesn't seem to matter how many times you have been there. It seems totally random.

I wish I would get one someday!

Some people have gotten cards because they signed up on Disney's website and others because they requested a vacation, cruise, dvc, or other disney theme park planning dvd. It seems really random sometimes. I have gotten a pin code rate card, but it was not at a time that we could have used it. We do not have AP's and are not FL residents. Maggie

We just finished packing our house for a move and I found a postcard with a PIN for a special rate (don't remember the dates on it). I'm in Texas so I'm guessing if you're registered at Disney.com and selected to receive snail mail about the resorts/vacations your going to get one but probably only at random.

I asked a CM once during a call, and he said they usually are targeted for certain areas of the country. And to make sure I had opted to receive offers on the Disney site.

It's the great mystery of (Disney) life! The DW and I are subscribed to every possible thing Disney related. We visit often and stay on-site, we were in the original magic kingdom club, have the Disney Visa card, (used to) subscribe to the Disney magazine, are registered on the Disney website, we do every survey, etc. etc. We have never received anything! Other people who have never been get them??? It is obviously some marketing magic.

Well we are going in Sept for a quick 4 day trip but purchased 10 day tickets, we have 6 days coming when we do get our postcard. :rotfl: :love:

It's definately not tied to AP's or FL residents.

I got an email offer last year in June. I already had a package booked thru DU for December and was able to apply the post card rate to it.

I did not get proof of FL residency (FL only DL) until October and my AP until November.

I also got a post card in March this year for the X # of Disney dollars for booking a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter