• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount Codes/Switching Resorts

carwesty

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for POR which we have stayed at before and love. I got the e-mail code and saved $450 off our vacation. I was just checking things out and see that I can stay at AKL for the original price of POR. So would you stay at POR and save the $450 or essentially take the free upgrade to AKL and give them back the $450 I thought I would be saving? We have never been to AKL and the only worry would be the construction. We will be there mid October. The other thing would be that we are a family of 5 (one is age 2 so we are okay for standard room) and have requested a trundle at POR for him. Would there be anywhere for him to sleep in a room at AKL? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter