• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disco Yeti Video GONE from Youtube!!!!

DVCcurious

DIS Veteran
The Disco Yeti video has been removed from YouTube. I watch this video at least once a week and sometimes much more than once per week. I have the link saved as a favorite and today when I clicked the link I got this message:

"This video is unavailable. Sorry about that."

The Disco Yeti song with the lyrics is still on youtube, but the music video is no longer there.

This video was hilarious. I'm curious if anyone knows where else I could find the video?

"Well, I guess you could say I hope I don't have to do it over again!"

The "video" that just shows the cartoon yeti and shows the lyrics at the bottom is still there.

The video that shows clips of the ride, clips of Seinfeld, clips of Aladdin, clips of theme park rides, clips of Walt Disney, etc is the one that is missing. That is the one I'm looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter