DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I have photos of Lily in her cupcake skirt. I love this pattern because the underskirt makes it nice and full. I still haven't made her matching bows though :scared1: She is also wearing a pink t-shirt with a big cupcake on it which I copied on my appliques.

IMG_0959.jpg

th_IMG_0967.jpg
omg i am in love with that . i wonder how it would look on Mayson:rotfl: I miss not having a LIL" Girl

47b8dc39b3127cceb65dfd0ec95900000025100AaOXDhu1ZNmIg

I thought this was sort of cute idea. Wasn't Nemo caught in a net? Or wasn't he in a bag? Maybe something like this could be done with the Nemo fish.
oh Yea that would be really cute with Nemo and Dory in a net and Marlin looking at them outside the net(sorry i was rambling on):laughing:

For those of you making button down shirts for your ds..which pattern do you use? I use a McCall pattern, and for some reason, I just can't seem to match up the notches and dots for the sleeves....yet when I put the pattern on my fabric, I have marked them all correctly. I tried another boys top this past weekend, and again...I have problem matching up notches/dots on the sleeves again...so I am thinking it must be me...doing something wrong or not understanding the pattern?
i used the MCcalls pattern and i had a hard time lining the notches up too:eek: i had to Magyver it:rolleyes1 I will not use this pattern again instead i am gonna Try Simplicity 3852

I copied this from the new thread.

I think I get to be the first person to post a new custom on the thread:cool1:

Here is the Evil Queen. My DD really has a thing for her. LOL

th_evilqueen001.jpg

th_evilqueen002.jpg

th_evilqueen003.jpg

th_evilqueen004.jpg
unique and just awesome looking. Way to go :thumbsup2

Okay now are we still posting on this thread or moving over to the new one ? i am confused..:confused:

Finally I have photos of Lily in her cupcake skirt. I love this pattern because the underskirt makes it nice and full. I still haven't made her matching bows though :scared1: She is also wearing a pink t-shirt with a big cupcake on it which I copied on my appliques.

th_IMG_0959.jpg

th_IMG_0967.jpg
Ohhhhhh I love it...I wanna see your t-shirt too! I just caught up on your trippie too! Your DD is so adorable! :lovestruc

th_evilqueen001.jpg
New Thread??? Hmmm I will have to find it...as this one appears to be aging quickly. :rotfl: But anyways, this is awesome! And I love how the skirt adds to the attitude of the Queen!:upsidedow

I made these gauchos today! (can you tell I'm a child of the 70's?)

October3027.jpg

They were super easy, just shorts w/ two big ruffles on them, and Drew loves them. I don't know what top I am going to put with them yet. I may applique some of the flowers onto a tank or make a flower (like my Minnie daisy) to pin on.

I made these gouchos today! (can you tell I'm a child of the 70's?)

th_October3027.jpg

They were super easy, just shorts w/ two big ruffles on them, and Drew loves them. I don't know what top I am going to put with them yet. I may applique some of the flowers onto a tank or make a flower (like my Minnie daisy) to pin on.

Very cute! I have those on my list of things to make. Did they take up lots of fabric???

Very cute! I have those on my list of things to make. Did they take up lots of fabric???

They were soooooooo easy.

I used less than a yard of the blue, the length of the shorts pieces and then 13" for the ruffles(both of her shorts pieces fit on one width, bigger sizes would take more) and 6 1/2" of the yellow!

Do any of you have any good links or instruction on how to make an adult skirt?? I found this fabric I just LOVE. . . and I want a simple skirt, though not just a tube a straight/form fitting. . . any ideas or suggestions would be great. . .

th_October3027.jpg

those are so cute I vote for the flower shirt ;)

Here is a link to the other thread Part 3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726267

Do any of you have any good links or instruction on how to make an adult skirt?? I found this fabric I just LOVE. . . and I want a simple skirt, though not just a tube a straight/form fitting. . . any ideas or suggestions would be great. . .

I have a great book from my library right now.....

Sew What! Skirts
16 simple style you can make with fabulous fabrics
by: Francesca Denhartog & Carole Ann Camp

It has all of the instructions for a bunch of different styles. It has great directions for zippers too!

evilqueen001.jpg

evilqueen002.jpg

evilqueen003.jpg

evilqueen004.jpg

WOW!!! I love it!

It has a little bit of Susan Sarandon in Enchanted feel to it, yes????

October3027.jpg

Oh, cute! Sweet ruffles!!! I'm a gaucho wearing product of the 70's too ;) . Great fabric choices too!

I'm now a ruffle expert after me and my ruffler foot had it out today! Well, I found a great tutorial on YouTube, so I'm no longer dreading ruffles or gathers

Oh, cute! Sweet ruffles!!! I'm a gaucho wearing product of the 70's too ;) . Great fabric choices too!

I'm now a ruffle expert after me and my ruffler foot had it out today! Well, I found a great tutorial on YouTube, so I'm no longer dreading ruffles or gathers

Didn't you make an Aurora dress at one point? If so..I need help! LOL

Was it origionally from this list? What bothers me, that every time we have an "issue" with something, the owner mysteriously has to join to complain. I think there was something with a pattern someone wanted to share? And a few other things. I'd like to know who the trouble maker is!!!

No, the comments were made on a board totally unrelated to the DIS.

IMG_0959.jpg

OMG, she's a cute cupcake! Great job on the skirt, too.

evilqueen001.jpg

How fun! I love seeing characters that aren't just the usual princesses. Hmmmmmm I may have to sneak in a villainess outfit for Zoe to wear to DLR and possibly a coordinating tee for my great nephew with a villain. Oh the possibilities............. :thumbsup2

YAY - I made stuff - I wonder if I'll be the last post :rolleyes1

izzysdress004.jpg

You did a great job. I have to say, though, that I can't get over your DD! Before I adopted Zoe, I dreamed of having a redheaded daughter. We don't have any redheads in the immediate family but several relatives on my Dad's side had red hair.

Does anyone's fabric store still have some of this fabric?

th_IMG_1669.jpg

I think it was sold at Hancock's and the store by me doesn't have it. I'm looking for a couple of yards... if you can help please PM me.

Thanks!!!

They had it at my hancocks the last time I was there maybe two weeks ago- do you want me to check??

Someone had asked for pictures of HM rooms. Here's DD8's bedspread that we got I believe at Target.

IMG_0160.jpg

th_October3027.jpg

I just love this!!!! It is completly adorable. It would be perfect on a beach somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter