Disboutiquers Part 17 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play too! How about a running on the move picture! We were hurrying to BTMRR and I kept having Dallas run ahead and turn around for pictures! So this is just a quick snap but it was from this month!

10-11DisneyFallBreak09071.jpg

He just looks so thrilled with you in this picture!

My thought was that since I only have a 5x7 hoop...maybe do the globe as a 5x7 design and the "inside" as a 4x4 design.
Hmmm....I just tried that out and it does seem like it would work!

I love those pictures of Hannah in front of the castle!

I actually got a cool template at my local brother dealer, but I'm sure other places would have them. It looks like a white carpenters square, but has markings up both pieces for all the adult sizes (xs-xxxl) both men and women. I just line up the center of the front, look for the corresponding line and presto! perfect placement every time. I got it because DH likes the "golf shirt" look, but won't wear heavily embroidered shirts; this way I can do the 4x4 on his chest and the bigger design for the rest of us. THey make one for kids sizes, too.
That sound pretty neat!

LOOK at these SANTAS! HOW CUTE! Wouldn't that be the cutest quilt?
http://www.anita-goodesign.com/Ecommerce/Products.asp?CatID=70

(scroll down to the bottom of the page)
Those are some cute designs! I need to branch out! LOL!

Square on the front, easier to get stuff in and out of.

Emily
Teresa posted a link to a tutorial for you. It looks like it would be pretty easy to do.

And here she is after the makeover....now she is Aurora/Sleeping Beauty! At least these do have the castle in them. So anyone else up for the castle/custom picture challenge?

th_DisneyWorldSeptember2009537.jpg

th_DisneyWorldSeptember2009538.jpg
Adorable! I love this dress! Aimee did a great job on it! The Briar Rose dress is great, too!

I couldn't find a pic of Kaedyn in a custom in front of the castle (maybe because I only sewed two??)

So, you get Kaedyn in the castle :) In the first outfit I ever made!

th_DSC00121.jpg
This is so cute!

Here is one of my favorite in front of the castle pictures!

th_4671_86878543159_677208159_1890658_6225452_n.jpg
Ewwww!!! Gross!!! ;)

This one is cute too, and Lydia is wearing a custom

th_4671_86878538159_677208159_1890657_864980_n.jpg

Here is Arminda waiting for the parade when she was 2. Brian is holding her.
th_n677208159_1144201_9939.jpg

th_n677208159_1144203_608.jpg
I don't remember seeing that first picture of your whole family! That's a good one. Oh, and those t-shirts are customs....custom iron-ons!

Awwww...I love the baby Arminda pictures!

And then we literally ran in to two more cute kids and a mom in customs! Sorry no picture of the mom for some reason right this second.

10-11DisneyFallBreak09096.jpg

BTW, I've never followed directions well! We atleast walked by the castle!

Here is her first trip to the Magic Kingdom. ( I promise it's in front of the castle stage!) She is about 18 months old. One of my favorite pictures ever!

Picture037.jpg
Love it!!

ok I will play post a picture.....But it doesn't have any customs in it
This is Jan 25th 2001 We just got engaged!
engagedatDisney001.jpg

That is a great picture!!!!

Same first trip inside the castle. You can tell she is just overwhelmingly thrilled to meet Cindy can't you???

Picture099.jpg

I love the look on her face!!!!
I can play too! How about a running on the move picture! We were hurrying to BTMRR and I kept having Dallas run ahead and turn around for pictures! So this is just a quick snap but it was from this month!

10-11DisneyFallBreak09071.jpg

I've met that kid!

Ok not a pic post but --- :banana::banana::banana:I GET MY EMBROIDERY MACHINE TOMORROW!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
I can't wait! It's a good thing I work tonight because I don't think I would be able to sleep!:lmao:

And then we literally ran in to two more cute kids and a mom in customs! Sorry no picture of the mom for some reason right this second.

10-11DisneyFallBreak09096.jpg

BTW, I've never followed directions well! We atleast walked by the castle!

At least I think you are in the right park!

And yep that screaming scraggly haired babe is my very own AGM!! And no custom............:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Not the greatest picture but since it will get lost in the move more or less and everyone gets that we were at disney after a LONG HOT day I know they'll forgive any flaws! I don't think anyone shared a group picture of our fun meet to watch the parade and wishes together so here ya go!

Here are all the kids and moms waiting for the parade and the castle is behind us!

10-11DisneyFallBreak09148.jpg

I just found this thread and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Cassandra and have a 9 month old daughter Carrington. I'm still relatively new to sewing but my husband got me a singer ce250 for my birthday last year so I've begun to play around a lot more. I'm currently planning outfits for my daughter for our trip in Jan. I'm really looking forward to it. So far I know i'm going to do a Cinderella dress for her birthday at the castle as well as a large embroidered smock type thing for her to wear when she smashes into that cake.

Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Here is one while waiting in front of the castle for the "Boo to You" Parade.
Customs include - Peter Pan & Wendy Darling.

IMG_4938.jpg

Here is a pic from the front just not in front of the castle.
IMG_49411.jpg
You guys are still cute!

Ok not a pic post but --- :banana::banana::banana:I GET MY EMBROIDERY MACHINE TOMORROW!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
I can't wait! It's a good thing I work tonight because I don't think I would be able to sleep!:lmao:

WOO HOO!!

Ewwww!!! Gross!!! ;)

I don't remember seeing that first picture of your whole family! That's a good one. Oh, and those t-shirts are customs....custom iron-ons!

Awwww...I love the baby Arminda pictures!

First, oh hush!

Second, thank you! It's on Facebook.

Third, she was a cutie, wasn't she!

MAUREEN I tried to find a picture of Lydia when she was one where she was crying inside the castle, but it must be on my other computer. It was a funny one too. Arminda is all smiling with Cinderella, and Lyddie has her mouth open crying. Poor baby was not feeling well that trip.

At least I think you are in the right park!

And yep that screaming scraggly haired babe is my very own AGM!! And no custom............:scared1::scared1::scared1:

LOL! We are just off to the side a bit from the castle outside the tiki room!

ok I will play post a picture.....But it doesn't have any customs in it
This is Jan 25th 2001 We just got engaged!
engagedatDisney001.jpg

LOVE this! I wish I had a cute picture like that!

I just found this thread and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Cassandra and have a 9 month old daughter Carrington. I'm still relatively new to sewing but my husband got me a singer ce250 for my birthday last year so I've begun to play around a lot more. I'm currently planning outfits for my daughter for our trip in Jan. I'm really looking forward to it. So far I know i'm going to do a Cinderella dress for her birthday at the castle as well as a large embroidered smock type thing for her to wear when she smashes into that cake.

Looking forward to learning from everyone.

:welcome: and hold on!! We are about to move!!! Don't get lost!

MAUREEN I tried to find a picture of Lydia when she was one where she was crying inside the castle, but it must be on my other computer. It was a funny one too. Arminda is all smiling with Cinderella, and Lyddie has her mouth open crying. Poor baby was not feeling well that trip.

I love crying baby pictures. Really, how often are our kids all clean and neat looking anyway? I have a great one of Jackson on the beach, screaming and you see my hand smearing purple suntan lotion on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter