Disboutiquers Part 10 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
103_8934.jpg

Beautiful! I love it.
Great fabrics too. Great job.

For you guys dealing with the potty training... Hang in there.
I had a 5 year old who was still seriously struggling. We had gone through pretty much every phase and every method out there.... we had power struggles and playing with #2 ......yuck!
Buy we made it through.
This to will pass... was our mantra. Patience was the other thing we prayed for and we knew that he wouldn't be 20 something and dealing with this :)

(That's what we tell ourselves about our 2 yr old... she won't be crawling into bed with us in 10 years.... right? Oh, we need a bigger bed. Sorry, off topic.)

But really, just be consistent and try not to let it become a power struggle.
It will happen. Hang in there. :hug:

Super cute! Did you make this? I want to make an apron soon but just can't seem to find the time to start with new items for no reason.

I did make the dress & apron! The jumper dress is CarlaC's sweet jumper. The apron, I have made them for a couple of years and just play around with them! The apron is now in the pile to get some serious stains out. Not too long after that picture was taken, she had a YUMMY ice cream!! Chocolate. Need I say more! :rotfl:

Thanks for the comments on Kadie's outfit!

Sue

We need to get posting, maybe we can move tonight. Maybe I can actually make the move.:rotfl2:

Thanks for the help with returning the fabric. I'm going to give it a try. I do feel kind of weird about returning it though since I had them cut it. Oh well, I really just don't want to be stuck with it.

I found my baby boy pulled up to his knees this morning in his crib. Sad moment for me:sad1:

Here is a Pooh Valentine shirt for Megan, the MindyMouse1 Big Give! She is 12 but likes Pooh so hopefully she'll like it! They are going in February, but I don't think it is a holiday specific shirt either, just Pooh holding a heart!

103_8932.jpg

103_8934.jpg

So cute! I know Jayden would LOVE it, and one of her friends as well who really loves Pooh, so I'm sure Megan will too! Hmmm...in fact I would love and wear that...in black...

And I am not staying up for a move. I'm tired! Don't move too far away, I need to be able to find you! But let's move to someplace warm, okay?

Well I got one Daisy Duck dress done. :cool1: I still have one more to make. Then 2 Minnie Mouse dresses. I actually have a whole list of things to sew. I have to get them done before I leave for the dismeet because I only have one week after I come back to get ready to leave again for the world.
:scared1:

I was wondering what the "CASE" rules are here. I've been looking through the Photobucket Account and see so many things I would love Madilynn to have.

I absolutely love the Blue Princess Dress that was made this last week too (I'm bad with names). I even had Steve pick up 2 yds of that fabric when he was at Walmart :)

I've gotten all the stuff to try to make Madilynn a Minnie Head shirt to match Drew's & Ryan's shirts from the Big Give (Thanks Heather for your help). Now I just need to get the guts up to actually try it:thumbsup2

I guess I'll head into my sewing room and work on a couple pairs of easy fit pants. Then I can mark one more thing off my sewing list.

well I found out today that DD4 is reading some 3 letter words :cool1:

I use the magnets and she sounds them out. The teacher says she is in her level 2 reading group. I can't believe she is old enough to read. I'm so proud though!:thumbsup2

I have so many ideas in my head for our next Disney Trip, I think I need to extend our DL trip a week or 2 just to fit them all in. :lol:

Does anyone else feel this way sometimes?

I'm trying to find some cute snoopy fabric and the stuff I saw at both Hancocks and Walmart I wasn't all that excited about. I need to figure out something for our Knotts Berry Farm day.

I love the winnie the pooh applique. I wish I had a little more patience when it came to applique.

In the spirit of trying to get our move over I will keep on posting!

Are we even sure if Teresa is here to move us?

I need help picking out a new car seat for my two oldest girls. Any help is appreciated!

Lilly (my 6 month old) is in an infant seat for right now but I plan on moving her into a convertible car seat in the next month or so.

Grace (my oldest - 5 1/2) currently is in a Britax Wizard. It is coming up on it's five year old manufacture date. I have always heard that after 5 years the plastic in the car seats gets brittle so you need a new one. This is fine since I would like to put her in a booster anyway. I am currently thinking of buying a Britax Frontier for her. And since Claire is pretty big for her age (43 inches tall and 50 pounds) even though she is 3 1/2 I am considering moving her to a Frontier too. Since Claire has a Britax Boulevard that is only 3 years old I could put Lilly in that for another two years until the seat is 5 years. Just so you know the Frontier is a booster seat but it has a 5 point harness. If anyone has any suggestions/opinions on this idea please let me know. These car seats are so expensive I just want to make sure I get the best ones for my girls since they are so important! Thanks!

I was wondering what the "CASE" rules are here. I've been looking through the Photobucket Account and see so many things I would love Madilynn to have.

I absolutely love the Blue Princess Dress that was made this last week too (I'm bad with names). I even had Steve pick up 2 yds of that fabric when he was at Walmart :)

I've gotten all the stuff to try to make Madilynn a Minnie Head shirt to match Drew's & Ryan's shirts from the Big Give (Thanks Heather for your help). Now I just need to get the guts up to actually try it:thumbsup2

I think the generally accepted answer is if you are making it for personal use it is ok. (It IS nice to be asked first) but CASEing (is that a word?) for profit:headache: . I think it is also poor form to try and take "credit" for someone elses idea.

We have some wonderfully creative people here and most of us like to help out as much as we can. Welcome to the "insanity" LOL. It doesn't stop with outfits- then there are bows, necklaces and shoes! And let us not forget the matching doll clothes:lmao: purses, tote bags, jackets.......

We are wonderful cheerleaders :cheer2: Lots of people came here not able to sew and they are doing appliques now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter